Gibson WRC Guitar I will buy yours

Advertisement
Posted by James Eric Myers on Sat, 05/28/05 - 07:47:31.

I'm looking to buy Gibson WRC guitars of any condition. I will pay a fair price but don't insult my intelligence. I bought mine new in the late 80's and I'm familiar with their blue book value and worth.

Also if you have brochures, posters, hang tags, magazine ads, etc. I will buy those too.
Also I have a lot of information on these guitars. Please email me if your looking for information or if you want to share information that you have.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Gibson WRC

I have a 87 Gibson WRC in verry good shape incl case
Color red..
What price can you pay!!
Im from Holland..
Greatings
Murphy

Re: Gibson WRC Guitar I will buy yours

We have a 91 in poor shape. Has dents and chips throughout the body and the electronics are bad. Not looking to get much. I can send pics if you are interested. Ask for AL

Gibson WRC Guitar   I will buy yours

This popular thread has been given its own page : Re: Gibson WRC Guitar I will buy yours

guitare gibson WRC

aucun

Gibson WRC Guitar   I will buy yours

This popular thread has been given its own page : Re: Gibson WRC Guitar I will buy yours

: I'm looking to buy Gibson WRC guitars of any condition. I will pay a fair price but don't insult my intelligence. I bought mine new in the late 80's and I'm familiar with their blue book value and worth.

: Also if you have brochures, posters, hang tags, magazine ads, etc. I will buy those too.
: Also I have a lot of information on these guitars. Please email me if your looking for information or if you want to share information that you have.
I have a red WRC made in USA gibson I would like to sell. If interested let me know I ll give you serl. #. its in great shape just a few chips because the paint on the wrc wasnt that great.I t has push pull knob for gain kahler tremelo, and 100 ways to switch the pick-ups. make an offer. and dont insult my intelligence. thank you...

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.