pedal steel guitar

Posted by sneaky pete klienow on Fri, 02/25/00 - 19:11:59.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: pedal steel guitar

would like tabliture for an old tune BUDS BOUNCE. any idea where to look for it? thanks,rob.

used fender 400

:
ANyone know where I can get a used Fender 400?

Re: used fender 400

: :
: ANyone know where I can get a used Fender 400?

Yes, I have a late '60s Fender 400 in good condition and in the original case. However, the 4th pedal was removed for some reason. I am in the process of trying to find the pedal but will sell if someone wants it as is. The guitar is playable it is just missing the 4th (far right) pedal.
If you would like to see pictures of it e-mail me at
krw75@sbcglobal.net
Thanks,
Kenny

: : I have what I can only figure to be a Fender 400. I has a black face with the Fender logo, the actual body looks like some sort of burled maple(don't know why they would hide that with that black stuff)...It has three pedals, and one knee lever....In the original case, the latches aren't even beginning to rust...I can't see a volume or tone knob on it anywhere...It has 10 strings. The volume pedal and what looks to be orignal era cables(2) are also in the case..The only number I can find on it is stamped twice on the bottom side. The number is 1605...Trying to run info down on it as we speak, going down in a little while to get a new set of strings for it...
: ANyone know where I can get a used Fender 400?

i have one serial no 02443 but dont know the value, can u halp ?
Adrian

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.