Re: pedal steel parts

Posted by jeanne massey on Tue, 09/07/04 - 08:37:42.

: : : : i'm having a terrible time trying to find parts to fix up my old pedal steel. i dont even care if they are exactly the same or not. where would one get parts for a pedal steel? what if i wanted to build one?

: : :
: : : i found a dealer who has parts for the pedal steel and evin the former early fender 1 or two neck. the fender and the shobud are exactly alike except for a few parts.
: : : email me and i will send you the url, i amthinking of starting a site also on pedal steel for teachers, players and dealers and more do you think we need it?

: I think we definately need it. My husband is a collector of the Fender 400's and 1000's (just started) and we are having a terrible time finding parts for them. Let me know if you have any information we could use.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

: : : : : i'm having a terrible time trying to find parts to fix up my old pedal steel. i dont even care if they are exactly the same or not. where would one get parts for a pedal steel? what if i wanted to build one?

: : : :
: : : : i found a dealer who has parts for the pedal steel and evin the former early fender 1 or two neck. the fender and the shobud are exactly alike except for a few parts.
: : : : email me and i will send you the url, i amthinking of starting a site also on pedal steel for teachers, players and dealers and more do you think we need it?

: : I think we definately need it. My husband is a collector of the Fender 400's and 1000's (just started) and we are having a terrible time finding parts for them. Let me know if you have any information we could use.

: : : : :
: : : : : i found a dealer who has <B style="color:black;background-color:#A0FFFF">parts</B> for the pedal steel and evin the former early fender 1 or two neck. the fender and the shobud are exactly alike except for a few <B style="color:black;background-color:#A0FFFF">parts</B>.
: : : : : email me and i will send you the url, i amthinking of starting a site also on pedal steel for teachers, players and dealers and more do you think we need it?

: : : I think we definately need it. My husband is a collector of the Fender 400's and 1000's (just started) and we are having a terrible time finding <B style="color:black;background-color:#A0FFFF">parts</B> for them. Let me know if you have any information we could use.

I NEED A PEDAL ROD I HAVE END! FOR FENDER PEDAL STEEL!

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.