Coral Wasp Bass Wanted

Posted by Aaron on Mon, 07/12/04 - 07:12:54.
In Reply to Danelectro Forum

Recently I played a strange looking bass at 30th street guitars in NYC. It was a coral Wasp bass, and since that I've been OBSESSED by the freaking guitar. Any ideas where I can find one?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Coral Wasp Bass Wanted

: Recently I played a strange looking bass at 30th street guitars in NYC. It was a coral Wasp bass, and since that I've been OBSESSED by the freaking guitar. Any ideas where I can find one?

i've got one

do u still have it? how much? what color?

I have a Coral Wasp Bass in my closet. It's a little dusty. Orinigal working lipstick tube pickups. It's the red Signature Design kinda cowboy looking. Looks like it was carved out of a hunk of wood. Bought it at a garage sale in downtown Atlanta. The original owner was probably an African American Blues Man. I am a 40's Caucasian woman who hasn't played in 6 years. Plus I still have my Fender.

Are u still selling it? and how much?

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.