silvertone guitar knobs.

Posted by Dennis Eller on Sat, 03/25/06 - 10:43:10.
In Reply to Danelectro Forum

I am in need of some original vintage style control knobs for a single lipstick pickup U1 style guitar. Like those of the fifties and sixties. Please help me if you can.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: silvertone guitar knobs.

: I am in need of some original vintage style control knobs for a single lipstick pickup U1 style guitar. Like those of the fifties and sixties. Please help me if you can.

Hello, I sell Replica Knobs for the Old Dano/Silvertone/Harmony guitars made in my shop from the originals, on Ebay (Ebay Name:ToneHeavenMusic) for $25.00 a set. I "Tone Heaven Age" the plastic so you can't tell them from the originals...Better than paying $50.00 each for a beat up original knob. Also try my website:WWW.VintageDanelectros.com I hope this helps!

guitar & amp parts

This is mableaudio company ltd.We stock all kinds of amp parts you want.Such as guitar amp , hifi amp , tubes and tube sockets . And we also sell all the components of Guitar: bodies,necks,machine heads,Nuts and locking nuts,pickups and parts,tremolos and bridges,Tailpieces and so on.Parts concerned with Guitar.We can provide best parts with very competitive price.Hope we can cooperate.Kindly visit our website: www.audioelec.com to get more information.And if you have pictures for the parts you want but don’t see it on our website , you can also tell us . we can help you to find it .

I need some harmony bobkat knobs!

Please write to fairbroATSIGNgmailDOTcom

Re: Harmony guitar knobs.

I am looking for a knob for my harmony 335 style guitar - gold, thin shaft. I have 5 & need to find one! have sent an email to your ebay account also
thanks!

Re: Harmony guitar knobs.

Think it may be an 875 - its the 335 style with 6 knobs in the usual place then an additional 3 switches on the treble shoulder by the neck.

: I am looking for a knob for my harmony 335 style guitar - gold, thin shaft. I have 5 & need to find one! have sent an email to your ebay account also
: thanks!

I need some, too....

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.