New Danelectro Book due out Fall 2006

Posted by Doug Tulloch on Mon, 05/29/06 - 14:39:38.
In Reply to Danelectro Forum

Hello Dano' fans, if anyone is interested in reserving a limited edition first printing hardcovers copy of "Neptune Bound" The Ultimate Danelectro Guide, please e-mail me direcly, and put "Neptune Bound" in the subject line. Only 250 hardcover editions will be made available worldwide. Price is $59.95 shipped {lower 48}, $70.00 shipped all other regions. Each edition will be hand-signed and sequentially numbered. Each numbered copy will be registered with the original purchaser and will be eligible to win an authentic, real deal, original 1963 Silvertone/Danelectro two pickup Amp-In-Case guitar {sans case} including worldwide shipping. The winner will be notified by e-mail once all 250 editions have been sold. This book was ten years in the making. This is a book I'm proud to put my name on. Huge color section loaded with the rarest Dano's imaginable including one-off prototypes, rare custom colors, early Bell headstock models, employee built models, also the most comprehensive vintage Danelectro value guide ever published, and an very exclusive look into Vincent Bell's workshop. We've got fresh pics of Jim "Danelectro" Cleveland's collection, and also Dominick Montuoro's rare birds, and some new upcoming collector's prize pieces. How about an original tweed covered Pro-1? Got it. An original purple sparkle U-2? Got it. A factory original Canary Yellow Dano' made from a real 1960's Majestic toilet seat? Got it. A one off pre-lipstick tube sgl. cut with a built in tube pre-amp powered by a lantern battery? Got that too. Picture quality is high, lots of great tips on setting up and caring for your vintage Dano', the most comprehensive value guide ever published, a vintage catalog reprint section second to none ranging from 1956 to 1970. This will be THE Danelectro reference for years to come, don't miss out! E-mail for details...

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

my grandfather

Hello my name is Samantha Montuoro.Dominick was my grandfather. Unfortunatley he passed away recently.im not sure if your still selling thecopyse books with his guitars in it but if their is one.id really like to have a copy

New Danelectro Book due out early 2008

Hello Dano' fans, if anyone is interested in reserving a limited edition first printing hardcover copy of "Neptune Bound" The Ultimate Danelectro Guide, please check NEPTUNEBOUND.COM for details. Thanks!

Neptune bound

Please reserve a copy of your book for me. Thank-you.

Re: Neptune bound

: Please reserve a copy of your book for me. Thank-you.

Speak to ya soon!

NEPTUNE BOUND

RESERVING Neptune Bound as advertised.

-------

Old Blind Deaf Lightnin Chitlin Lemon say, "CONGRATS Doug; What a treasure ... What a deal". Heads up folks ... BBQ like this don't last long when it comes off the grill.

Dorothy say, "Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore; Mr. Oz, set nav to warp .3, parabola 8th rock from the Sun".....

Neptune Bound

Doug, Please reserve a copy of the new book for me. (I am currently in love w/my 3012 - best slide sound ever.)
Note; my e-mail due to change in 1 mo as I am moving to FL - right across the peninsula from Dominick.

Rob Ricci

Re: New Danelectro Book due out Fall 2006

YES PLEASE!

Please keep me posted...

Regards

Dusty

: Hello Dano' fans, if anyone is interested in reserving a limited edition first printing hardcovers copy of "Neptune Bound" The Ultimate Danelectro Guide, please e-mail me direcly, and put "Neptune Bound" in the subject line. Only 250 hardcover editions will be made available worldwide. Price is $59.95 shipped {lower 48}, $70.00 shipped all other regions. Each edition will be hand-signed and sequentially numbered. Each numbered copy will be registered with the original purchaser and will be eligible to win an authentic, real deal, original 1963 Silvertone/Danelectro two pickup Amp-In-Case guitar {sans case} including worldwide shipping. The winner will be notified by e-mail once all 250 editions have been sold. This book was ten years in the making. This is a book I'm proud to put my name on. Huge color section loaded with the rarest Dano's imaginable including one-off prototypes, rare custom colors, early Bell headstock models, employee built models, also the most comprehensive vintage Danelectro value guide ever published, and an very exclusive look into Vincent Bell's workshop. We've got fresh pics of Jim "Danelectro" Cleveland's collection, and also Dominick Montuoro's rare birds, and some new upcoming collector's prize pieces. How about an original tweed covered Pro-1? Got it. An original purple sparkle U-2? Got it. A factory original Canary Yellow Dano' made from a real 1960's Majestic toilet seat? Got it. A one off pre-lipstick tube sgl. cut with a built in tube pre-amp powered by a lantern battery? Got that too. Picture quality is high, lots of great tips on setting up and caring for your vintage Dano', the most comprehensive value guide ever published, a vintage catalog reprint section second to none ranging from 1956 to 1970. This will be THE Danelectro reference for years to come, don't miss out! E-mail for details...

Hello,
I fluked into your link - I'm a recent Danelectro convert.
Is your book still available?
Thanks
Tom

Neptune Bound..reserve a copy!!!

: : Hello Dano' fans, if anyone is interested in reserving a limited edition first printing hardcovers copy of "Neptune Bound" The Ultimate Danelectro Guide, please e-mail me direcly, and put "Neptune Bound" in the subject line. Only 250 hardcover editions will be made available worldwide. Price is $59.95 shipped {lower 48}, $70.00 shipped all other regions. Each edition will be hand-signed and sequentially numbered. Each numbered copy will be registered with the original purchaser and will be eligible to win an authentic, real deal, original 1963 Silvertone/Danelectro two pickup Amp-In-Case guitar {sans case} including worldwide shipping. The winner will be notified by e-mail once all 250 editions have been sold. This book was ten years in the making. This is a book I'm proud to put my name on. Huge color section loaded with the rarest Dano's imaginable including one-off prototypes, rare custom colors, early Bell headstock models, employee built models, also the most comprehensive vintage Danelectro value guide ever published, and an very exclusive look into Vincent Bell's workshop. We've got fresh pics of Jim "Danelectro" Cleveland's collection, and also Dominick Montuoro's rare birds, and some new upcoming collector's prize pieces. How about an original tweed covered Pro-1? Got it. An original purple sparkle U-2? Got it. A factory original Canary Yellow Dano' made from a real 1960's Majestic toilet seat? Got it. A one off pre-lipstick tube sgl. cut with a built in tube pre-amp powered by a lantern battery? Got that too. Picture quality is high, lots of great tips on setting up and caring for your vintage Dano', the most comprehensive value guide ever published, a vintage catalog reprint section second to none ranging from 1956 to 1970. This will be THE Danelectro reference for years to come, don't miss out! E-mail for details...

I can be reached @ cityguitar@msn.com

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.