Danelectro Coral Electric Sitar 1968

Posted by John on Sat, 07/28/07 - 08:26:18.
In Reply to Danelectro Forum

I have a 1968 Vincent Bell electric sitar in very good condition. Being that I'm really not a vintage guitar collector, I'm considering selling it. However, I'm wondering if this is a guitar that will continue to increase in value? Or has is it pretty much arrived at a stable price, save inflation?

John

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Electric Sitar Schematic

Anyone got the wiring diagram for Jerry Jones (& copies) sitars? 3 Pickup - volume/tone for each, no switching. If you measure resistance, turning the volumes to 1/2 can rise to 250k ohms... and the output goes vvery weak. Seems a design flaw.

Electric Sitar Schematic

Anyone got the wiring diagram for Jerry Jones (& copies) sitars? 3 Pickup - volume/tone for each, no switching. If you measure resistance, turning the volumes to 1/2 can rise to 250 ohms... and the output goes vvery weak. Seems a design flaw.

Re: Danelectro Coral Electric Sitar 1968

: I have a 1968 Vincent Bell electric sitar in very good condition. Being that I'm really not a vintage guitar collector, I'm considering selling it. However, I'm wondering if this is a guitar that will continue to increase in value? Or has is it pretty much arrived at a stable price, save inflation?

: John

I'm looking to buy a used electric sitar to play (I'm not a collector) - If you want to sell one, I am interested in talking with you. Jeff (rockgtr4u@gmail.com)

: : I have a 1968 Vincent Bell electric sitar in very good condition. Being that I'm really not a vintage guitar collector, I'm considering selling it. However, I'm wondering if this is a guitar that will continue to increase in value? Or has is it pretty much arrived at a stable price, save inflation?

: : John

Dear John,
I will give you $300.00 us for it if you are interested
Regards
Mike

: Dear John,
: I will give you $300.00 us for it if you are interested
: Regards
: Mike

Nice try Mike. I haven't seen one in this condition sell for less than $2500 on ebay.

John

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.