Re: looking for danelectro innuendo baritone

Posted by Matt on Mon, 07/30/07 - 21:05:10.

: : if anyone knows where I can find one, or would like to sell one. please let me know. thanks

: : -scott

: Scott,

: I am selling a Dano Innuendo Baritone guitar for $250 brand new. email if you are interested.

: Randy

Realizing this is over a year old, I will still ask if you ever did sell this axe. If not plz e-mail mltaylor(at)adelphia.net

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

: : : if anyone knows where I can find one, or would like to sell one. please let me know. thanks

: : : -scott

: : Scott,

: : I am selling a Dano Innuendo Baritone guitar for $250 brand new. email if you are interested.

: : Randy

: Realizing this is over a year old, I will still ask if you ever did sell this axe. If not plz e-mail mltaylor(at)adelphia.net

Like you said in your last post, Randy, I know this is over a year old at this point, but I also have an Innuendo Baritone for sale. I'll take $200 for it if you are still interested in buying one. It is practically brand new (I only played it once or twice...couldn't find much use for it) I'll throw in the case I got with it (which is, unfortunately a Coffin Case that has a little bit of wear on it and a slight tear on the surface.) It also came with an extra set of strings although they are 6 string bass strings, not baritone strings. If you are interested, please let me know.

do you still have this for sale?

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.