Danelectro Hodad Bass For Sale/Trade

Posted by Josh Wow on Tue, 08/05/03 - 07:32:27.
In Reply to Danelectro Forum

Well this is a cool bass but it just isn't for me. It's a great bass and I wanted to save it for recording but who knows when that's going to be. I haven't picked it up and played it in over a month so I've decided to sell or trade it for something else. It has three lipstick pickups, 7 different pickup combinations, the best tuners and bridge that you can get on a Danelectro bass, tone and volume controls, and it comes in a black/gold sparkle finish. It is in excellent condition with only a few minor scratches. It lists for $500 on the Danelectro website (they aren't made anymore though). I'm selling it for $250 shipped or I will consider trading for just about anything except for effects pedals (unless it's a Sansamp Bass Driver) and guitars. I would love to have a 5 string bass, maybe a cool 4 string (BC Rich anyone?), a multitrack recorder, or some cymbals for my drumset. Speaker cabs are great too but you'd have to either pay for shipping or live close enough to meet me somewhere. If you want pictures of the bass just email Wownirvana@aol.com and I'll send some to you.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Danelectro Hodad Bass For Sale/Trade

k well i have a sansamp bass driver DI i am willing to trade for the hodad my email is tylerbfryatt@yahoo.com get back to me and i would also love some pic's thanks

Are you still selling this bass? What is its color? Could you ship that to Brazil? Thanks.

Is it still for sale? Let me know!

I'd like to buy your Danelectro Hodad Bass. Please get in touch with me. Thanks,
Bill Rogers
rogersbj@gmail.com

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.