Re: looking for a song chords

Posted by ben k. on Wed, 02/21/01 - 12:40:49.

: hello i am a very huge fan of the band CREED so i am hoping and requesting a song chord in their album "HUMAN CLAY" it's very king of you if you give me all in that said album cause i liked it all, and i want to learn it all so i can sing it too with a guitar, but it's ok if you could give me some Thanks,.{"_"}.,

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: looking for a song chords, guitar chords to Hallelujah

: : hello i am a very huge fan of the band CREED so i am hoping and requesting a song chord in their album "HUMAN CLAY" it's very king of you if you give me all in that said album cause i liked it all, and i want to learn it all so i can sing it too with a guitar, but it's ok if you could give me some Thanks,.{"_"}.,

:hi there
can you make me a big favor?
i faal in love by a song:"across the universe", by Rufus Wainright, of the "i am sam" ost.That music is a cover of beattles music.
please, can you give me the chords of that music for i play it in a acustic guitar?
thanks!

:Hi I think the best idea is to borrow a beatles book from the library, learn the chords of the original song(I love that one too) and then listen to the Rufus one until you leran his style of it and then...adapt! Good luck, fari

looking for a song chords of ACROSS THE UNIVERSE

: :hi there
: can you make me a big favor?
: i faal in love by a song:"across the universe", by Rufus Wainright, of the "i am sam" ost.That music is a cover of beattles music.
: please, can you give me the chords of that music for i play it in a acustic guitar?
: thanks!

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.