Ibanez Vintage Series

Posted by T. J. on Mon, 12/09/02 - 19:13:46.

I recently bought an Ibanez V100 NT But don't know much about it. Ebay strikes again! I found out that they were released in the 1998 catalog and then they just disappeared. Anybody know why? It seems to be a solid mid-price acoustic. Plays & looks great the one I bought looks like it never left the case. I'd appreciate any info on this seemimg odd duck.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Ibanez V100

I have one, S/N: 791207 so perhaps yours were made in Feb 1980 and mine in Dec 1979. I have a hardcase for it but I´m not sure it is the original case. If anyone would be interested, let me know. I live in Sweden.

I WANT TO SELL MY GRASON (LEAD-7) GUITAR.

I WANT TO SELL MY GRASON (LEAD-7) GUITAR. RS-4800/-...PH-8296512588///8902668865

Re: Ibanez Vintage Series

: I recently bought an Ibanez V100 NT But don't know much about it. Ebay strikes again! I found out that they were released in the 1998 catalog and then they just disappeared. Anybody know why? It seems to be a solid mid-price acoustic. Plays & looks great the one I bought looks like it never left the case. I'd appreciate any info on this seemimg odd duck.
There does not seem to be much info on this type of guitar as I have been searching all day. I want to buy one but I am not sure what the type of reviews are on it. Anyone who has a review on the "Ibanez Vintage Series Guitar" should submit it so we will all know.

Re: Ibanez Vintage Series

: : I recently bought an Ibanez V100 NT But don't know much about it. Ebay strikes again! I found out that they were released in the 1998 catalog and then they just disappeared. Anybody know why? It seems to be a solid mid-price acoustic. Plays & looks great the one I bought looks like it never left the case. I'd appreciate any info on this seemimg odd duck.
: There does not seem to be much info on this type of guitar as I have been searching all day. I want to buy one but I am not sure what the type of reviews are on it. Anyone who has a review on the "Ibanez Vintage Series Guitar" should submit it so we will all know.

I've had one since 1982 and it was a year or two old. I used to retail guitars in London's west end and this was THE guitar I really loved. Serial number is 800213 for anyone interested. I use it as a "notebook" guitar. They are rare and I would recommend keeping if you have a good one.

Alex

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.