Re: laramie by rosetti (humming bird)

Advertisement
Posted by Gary on Mon, 08/02/10 - 15:04:27.

: I have had a Laramie guitar since the early seventies, bought by my ex as a birthday present. It must have been an entry-level model but it has mellowed and sounds as good as guitars costing much more. It is a red sunburst and hummingbird scratch plate with "LARAMIE by Rosetti" on a label behind the soundhole.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

hummingbird laramie rosetti accustic guitar made in korea in 70s

Hi I was cycling a few days ago down a country lane and wat do I spot in the middle of nowhere a guitar my by laramie by rosetti the only I found was on the gibson's hummingbirds and the other I found on ebay were made in japan not korea like the 1 I have, which is wired coz the week before I was at a carboot looking at guitar thinking id love to av 1 to play again, and wat do I find days later a guitar in lovely quality superb craftmen ship with the wood too n I love the smell in the inside smell wicked

Re: laramie by rosetti (humming bird)

I am 18 years old and when i was about 12 i went to Reading england with my grandpartens. They found a Laramie guitar just as the both of you have described, it was in an antique shop, my grandpa bought it for my grandma and then she passed it down to me... I have it and i know virtually nothing about it. sodell@live.ocasd.org is my email keep me poasted.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.