any available history on my old69-69acustical-C.G.Conn LT - F10

Advertisement
Posted by Barbara Buckey on Mon, 08/30/99 - 21:36:47.

any available history on my OLD acustical Conn/C.G.CONN LTD of Oakbrook, Illinois. Model F10/serial number 71093561. any old bits of info, history, etc. will be most appreciated! I originally actually traded down for this guitar back when, but i really liked the tone and resounance of it.the tone,etc. hasn't changed to this day. thank you. barb

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: any available history on my old69-69acustical-C.G.Conn LT -

any available history on my old69-69acustical-C.G.Conn LT  -

This popular thread has been given its own page : Re: any available history on my old69-69acustical-C.G.Conn LT -

Re: any available history on my old69-69acustical-C.G.Conn LT - F10 of Oakbrook, Illinois

i would like to know about the guitars that your company made in 1970-1984 .

thank you

Re: any available history on my old69-69acustical-C.G.Conn LT - F10 of Oakbrook, Illinois

: any available history on my OLD acustical Conn/C.G.CONN LTD of Oakbrook, Illinois. Model F10/serial number 71093561. any old bits of info, history, etc. will be most appreciated! I originally actually traded down for this guitar back when, but i really liked the tone and resounance of it.the tone,etc. hasn't changed to this day. thank you. barb

Have you contacted Selmer Industries in Elkhart, Indiana or WOODWIND & BRASSWIND in South Bend, Indiana for more information on your instrument? They are usually quite helpful. Also a Conn plant is still in North Carolina.

: any available history on my OLD acustical Conn/C.G.CONN LTD of Oakbrook, Illinois. Model F10/serial number 71093561. any old bits of info, history, etc. will be most appreciated! I originally actually traded down for this guitar back when, but i really liked the tone and resounance of it.the tone,etc. hasn't changed to this day. thank you. barb

: : any available history on my OLD acustical Conn/C.G.CONN LTD of Oakbrook, Illinois. Model F10/serial number 71093561. any old bits of info, history, etc. will be most appreciated! I originally actually traded down for this guitar back when, but i really liked the tone and resounance of it.the tone,etc. hasn't changed to this day. thank you. barb

I got mine in 1974 (S/N 74022235) and as I recall it cost $100, which was a pretty good chunk of change for my parents. I was 7 years old. I've played it off and on ever since and still think it sounds wonderful. Maybe a little nostalgia....

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.