Re: Fender F-70

Posted by Jessica Kaufman on Sat, 09/11/04 - 00:57:31.

: : I`ve just come across a Fender F-70 acoustic in very good nick, and the owner is asking me what it`s worth. ANyone got any ideas?

: I also have a Fender F-70 acoustic...although it has two unidentified numbers after that model#..."fs" maybe?
: it is a miniature black -burst with an outline of white, unibar, reinforcedneck, made in usa...are we speaking
: about the same piece?
: 6-15-04,
: Richana

I also have a fender F-70, unibar reinforced neck, made in USA, with a white pick guard.... and a silver bridge on the bottom....is this the same on as both of yours???

Related Article:
Fender Multi-Effects Pedal

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Fender F-70

I found a Fender Uni Bar Reinforced neck folk guitar in the trash pickup!

I wonder what it is worth. I will probably sting it up and play it anyway.

: : : I`ve just come across a Fender F-70 acoustic in very good nick, and the owner is asking me what it`s worth. ANyone got any ideas?

: : I also have a Fender F-70 acoustic...although it has two unidentified numbers after that model#..."fs" maybe?
: : it is a miniature black -burst with an outline of white, unibar, reinforcedneck, made in usa...are we speaking
: : about the same piece?
: : 6-15-04,
: : Richana

: I also have a fender F-70, unibar reinforced neck, made in USA, with a white pick guard.... and a silver bridge on the bottom....is this the same on as both of yours???

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2021 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.