Fender Montara

Advertisement
Posted by Mark LoPiccolo on Wed, 03/21/01 - 13:38:39.

I just picked up a Fender Montara with case for $40 (I recently bought the same case for $90). I'm wondering what it is worth. It is either Maple/Mahogony (not the black model). It has a very nice mother-of-pearl inlay all around the body. Do all Montara's have the inlay? All comments are welcome.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

RE: Fender Montara Maple(blonde)

All, Would like to find the above. I am interested in others but this is my 1st choice . Would be like to hear from you if you're interested in selling. 804-868-9466

Fender Montara

I've got a Black Fender Montara and hard case I'm wanting to sell. Thinking $400. Let me know if anyone is interested. Thanks.

Fender Montara

Daniel

If this guitar Honey Maple I'll take it. Would you send me a picture of it so I can see the color and can I pay you through PayPal or some other way.

DOUG KERSHAW
dougkershaw2@aol.com
970-381-2060

guitar

My Montara was smashed when the stage ceiling fell on all my instrument. I am looking for another.

Fender Montara California series.

Yes, I have decided to sell mine. $650 with the hard shell case.

Serial # 90718692
Overall length = 42 1/4"
Nut to bridge length = 25 1/2"
Body width at top = 11 3/8"
Body width at waist = 10 3/8"
Body width at bottom = 15 3/4"
Neck width at nut = 1 3/4"
Neck width at 12th fret = 2 1/8"
Action at 12th fret = 1/8"

Color: Flamed honey Maple
Case: Hard shell case in good condition.

Guitar is in excellent condition. All origional, tuners, preamp, profesionally refretted three years ago.

Pictures available on request. Buyer pays all shiping cost. Send me your zip code & I will advise what shipping from New Orleans Louisian will be to your door. Guitar ships when your funds clear my bank.

Fender Montara

If it's still for sale send me some pictures at dougkershaw2@aol.com.

Fender Montara

If this guitar is still for for sales contact me at dougkershaw2@aol.com. I want it.
DOUG KERSHAW
970-381-2060

How much $

How much are you asking for your Montara accoustic/electric guitar and what color is it.

Re: Fender Montara

I also have had a Montara for quite awhile.
I've been thinking about selling it to get an electric mando or for an old time banjo.
If anyone is intrested.
akdanner1@catamount.wcu.edu

Fender Montara

If your Fender Montara is still for sale and is the right color I am interested in either buying or trading you for a 5 string banjo.

DOUG KERSHAW
dougkershaw2@aol.com
970-381-2060

Guitar

How much are you asking for your Montara accoustic/electric guitar and what color is it.

: I just picked up a Fender Montara with case for $40 (I recently bought the same case for $90). I'm wondering what it is worth. It is either Maple/Mahogony (not the black model). It has a very nice mother-of-pearl inlay all around the body. Do all Montara's have the inlay? All comments are welcome.

Are you looking to sell it?

Guitar

Are you wanting to sell it.

I just picked up a Fender Montara with case for $40 (I recently bought the same case for $90). I'm wondering what it is worth. It is either Maple/Mahogony (not the black model). It has a very nice mother-of-pearl inlay all around the body. Do all Montara's have the inlay? All comments are welcome. (For price email to dhunter@fender.com that is
where I got the price on my Montara, it depends on the serial number, mine was priced between $650-$750.

: I just picked up a Fender Montara with case for $40 (I recently bought the same case for $90). I'm wondering what it is worth. It is either Maple/Mahogony (not the black model). It has a very nice mother-of-pearl inlay all around the body. Do all Montara's have the inlay? All comments are welcome.

Mark, they all have inlays, like your inlaws.

Are you interested in selling your Fender Montara? If so, give me your rock bottom price with the case if both are in very good condition.
Thanks
Terry in NH

I have a fender montara and I am trying to sell mine. If anyone is interested I will let it and the case go for 350.00

guitar

If you haven't sold it yet how much do you want for it.

old post, i realise, but...i want another one! is it still for sale? scott@moads.com.au

: I have a fender montara and I am trying to sell mine. If anyone is interested I will let it and the case go for 350.00

Is the guitar still for sale

fender montara

You still want a Fender Montara? I've got one for sale.

Fender Montara

I still want a Fender Montara. dougkershaw2@aol.com 970.381.2060

contact me

Contact me at dougkershaw2@aol.com if you still have the Montara for sale.

I do

I want the guitar. How much?

Fender Montara

$400 with case and strap

Fender Montara

Is this guitar Flamed Honey Maple?

Fender Montara

Contact me at dougkershaw2@aol.com or 970-381-2060 and let's talk about me buying this guitar.

Fender Montara

I'm very interested in the guitar. What color is it. would you send me a picture and can I pay you through PayPal.

Fender montara, Black

bought it new and never learned how to play. Never had a song palyed on it. Looks like the day it was new.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.