Fender London 185

Advertisement
Posted by Bruno on Mon, 06/11/01 - 23:04:41.

Anyone, please!
Send me the pdf manual, sugestion settings info and hints about Fender London 185 head amp!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

London 185

I have one and love it.
Sit with it and find the sweet spots.Also adj the guitar db settings on the back as well as the gain control on the back.
There is a lot of drive in these amps so finding it will get you to tailor a good tone for you.
It loves pedals just to let you know.

Re: Fender London 185

i've got the manual.

Could someone send me manual too?!!!!

And tell me something about this head. Is it worth keeping.
I couldn´t get decent souns out of it, but i think it¨s due to the cabinet of mine.

Tell me everything you know about it!

: i've got the manual.

Can you please send me the manual (via internet. pdf or something else) or just the sugestion settings?
I've try a lot to got a good sound with it, but i don't know wath kind of cabinet works better with it.

: : i've got the manual.

: Can you please send me the manual (via internet. pdf or something else) or just the sugestion settings?
: I've try a lot to got a good sound with it, but i don't know wath kind of cabinet works better with it.

I've got a mesa 412 and it sounds great. I have the 450 watt head not the 150.

sorry i dont have the manual for you but what i was wondering is if you could give me a review of your amp. also what years was it in production for? thanks

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.