Fender F-70 acoustic guitar

Posted by james osborne on Sun, 10/21/01 - 20:50:48.

I need any info about a Fender F-70 six-string acoustic. I bought it new in 1970 and just wonder if anyone could share any info about it with me.
thanks,
james osborne
jbozzozz@hotmail.com

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Fender F-70 acoustic guitar

: I need any info about a Fender F-70 six-string acoustic. I bought it new in 1970 and just wonder if anyone could share any info about it with me.
: thanks,
: james osborne
: jbozzozz@hotmail.com

: : I need any info about a Fender F-70 six-string acoustic. I bought it new in 1970 and just wonder if anyone could share any info about it with me.
: : thanks,
: : james osborne
: : jbozzozz@hotmail.com

I have the same guitar. Have you found any info?

: I need any info about a Fender F-70 six-string acoustic. I bought it new in 1970 and just wonder if anyone could share any info about it with me.
: thanks,
: james osborne
: jbozzozz@hotmail.com
I have one in mint cond. live in Toronto,Canada about 500.00Us

I have a Fender acoustic guitar and I know nothing about guitars. Below are the numbers that I found on the guitar. Did you find out any info. Can you tell me if this might be of some value? I looked at Fender.com but could not find the numbers that I found on the guitar. If you could shed any light for me, I would really appreciate it. Thank you.
Fender Acoustic Guitar Uni-Bar Reinforced Neck made in USA
Inside the guitar (through the hold) are these numbers:
9928 1000
F70 AP

: : I need any info about a Fender F-70 six-string acoustic. I bought it new in 1970 and just wonder if anyone could share any info about it with me.
: : thanks,
: : james osborne
: : jbozzozz@hotmail.com
: I have one in mint cond. live in Toronto,Canada about 500.00Us

Fender F-70HF Serial Number 0049 1030

Does anyone know about this guitar? Also has a stamp thats says 1 in sound hole along with F-70 HF made in usa i believe (made in usa is hard to make out) and number 0049 1030.
Thanks much

selling?

I am looking for this guitar.. are you selling?

im unsure at the moment.

im unsure at the moment. right now im trying to find out more about the piece

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.