Strat 5-way super switch wiring diagrams on the web?

Advertisement
Posted by Jon on Tue, 10/30/01 - 00:48:50.

I have a strat that is currently wired using a "simple" 5-way switch. The switch is worn out, so I picked up a Fender "5-way super switch". The switch is so complex that I can't figure out how to get the simple 5-way switching (i.e. neck/neck-middle OOP/middle/middle-bridge OOP/bridge) that I had before -- does anyone know of a web site that has detailed pickup wiring diagrams that I could use?

Thanks,
Jon

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Strat 5-way super switch wiring diagrams on the web?

Hi Jon
If You still need the wiring diagram mail me :)

Strat 5-way super switch wiring diagrams on the web?

This popular thread has been given its own page : Re: Strat 5-way super switch wiring diagrams on the web?

: I have a strat that is currently wired using a "simple" 5-way switch. The switch is worn out, so I picked up a Fender "5-way super switch". The switch is so complex that I can't figure out how to get the simple 5-way switching (i.e. neck/neck-middle OOP/middle/middle-bridge OOP/bridge) that I had before -- does anyone know of a web site that has detailed pickup wiring diagrams that I could use?

: Thanks,
: Jon

Try this: http://www.alloutput.com/Wiring/5way.html

Jon,
I had no luck on Dimarzio's site for wiring a super switch; have you found one? Also, which strat do you have? I just bought a used one that someone had installed a super-switch. I'm thinking of switching it back to stock.

Marshall.

: I have a strat that is currently wired using a "simple" 5-way switch. The switch is worn out, so I picked up a Fender "5-way super switch". The switch is so complex that I can't figure out how to get the simple 5-way switching (i.e. neck/neck-middle OOP/middle/middle-bridge OOP/bridge) that I had before -- does anyone know of a web site that has detailed pickup wiring diagrams that I could use?

: Thanks,
: Jon

try the wiring diagrams at

WWW.dimarzio.com

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.