Fender Montara

Posted by Chris on Tue, 12/11/01 - 10:44:24.

My dad just handed me his Fender Montara so I can start playing gutiare. I know it is old, I remember playing it when I was young. Is there a way I can find out when it was made? I have the serial number.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Fender Montara

: My dad just handed me his Fender Montara so I can start playing gutiare. I know it is old, I remember playing it when I was young. Is there a way I can find out when it was made? I have the serial number.#6526439

:if you want a price on a Montara submit to dhunter@fender.com I did.: My dad just handed me his Fender Montara so I can start playing gutiare. I know it is old, I remember playing it when I was young. Is there a way I can find out when it was made? I have the serial number.

Hello, i just bought mine on a outdoor market (where people sell old things they have under their roof). 350euros.

They looks a bit odd, il like it. It seems to work well.

According to "http://fr.audiofanzine.com/produits/index,idproduit,39153.html", argus says 450euros. A man in north of France is selling its at 200euros... grrrrrr... :o
Mine is better, of course ;)

my freind gave me this guitar in 1992 or 3 it is a very good piece and lacks alitle bottom end but the playability is better than most any el-acoustic out there, especially with a really good action set up.

According to a site I was just at, the Montara was made 1990 - 92, $525.00 - $675.00. Mine is 90802232.

I bought mine Montara (90573533) brandnew in '91 for something like $650 in a guitarshop in Belgium.It still looks brandnew! I use it on stage only, hardly play it at home. I have never seen another one here, I wonder if they are rare at all.

I am looking to buy a montara now .... if you are looking to sell pleases contact me by e-mail. Thank you

beautiful Fender Montara for sale with custom case....

Newly restored by Fender...sounds amazing, black to aibourn su nburat....custom inlays....make me an offer
Chrisltctattoo@gmail.com

I have a Fender Montara which I bought new in 1994. It has a sunburst finish and is in excellent condition. I am located in British Columbia Canada. I am looking to buy a Gibson J200. So my wife says some of the others have to go.
However if your looking for a give away price. Look elsewhere.

: I have a Fender Montara which I bought new in 1994. It has a sunburst finish and is in excellent condition. I am located in British Columbia Canada. I am looking to buy a Gibson J200. So my wife says some of the others have to go.
: However if your looking for a give away price. Look elsewhere.

I am looking to buy a Fender Montara. What is your price if you still have it. I sold my old one to a friend and miss it now that it is gone.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.