fender p lyte

Posted by Larry on Thu, 01/17/02 - 17:26:49.

I recently purchased this new guitar, iwth all the bells and whistles, but no manual caame with it. Can anyone tell the specifics of the E-Q knobbies? It would be greatly appreciated. I plaaay out of a crate 15'' & 2 10's with horn, and an ampeg b2r head. I can't seam to get the real bassy sound that I want. Just a little to tenuey for me. Thanks.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: fender p lyte

i prefer my fender xl232 compared to the lyte origninal model stl2435 i think my fender has better quaity strait hitting chords and also to my conclustion i think compared to the lyte orignial model st12435 the fender has a higher and better quality wood and one more IMPORTANT feature my fender has is it has a beer holder on the strap ok thats what i think i am out lata dog

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.