Re: F-240A Fender acoustic guitar

Advertisement
Posted by Chris on Sun, 06/13/04 - 09:05:09.

: : I have a fender acoustic guitar but I don't know when it was made or what the value is for it.I would appreciate it if someone could help me find out about my guitar.The Serial #202109,and model #F-240A. I hope everyone loves playing guitar as much as I do! Kevin, talkcity"roy28"aimster"rockstar_1"fighterace11"maverick_28_88"

: Hey kevin, I have the same guitar serial #202106 Mine was built 3 befor yours. I am trying to find out some info on this guitar. Same ??? as you . Have you learned anything about the year or value of yours? Write me. -Wade Werner_

I have the same guitar too. Why is so hard to find info on this one? I'd like to know the value, production dates, and production numbers,( how many were made?) Someone let me know? Thanks,
Chris

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

f-240a

I have s/n 203056. Was just looking for the value...It is in excellent condition!

F-240A

I have a Fender F-240A Serial # 201529. I bought my giutar early 1990's and paid approximately $779.00 Austarlian Dollars. It is a good looking guitar and sounds great with age. I've been trying to find out what the Bridge is made from i.e. Ebony, Rosewood? It is dark like ebony but it might be rosewood with the darking of age. I am repairing the bridge and bridge plate at the moment. I think that my F-240A may have been made in Korea?

F 240a

Hi there
While you were repairing the bridge did you note the saddle type or size..would love to know the details if you could pass them on.
my original saddle snapped sometime ago replaced by a stand-in..i don't have the proper measuring gadget and there are too many similar but not quite right to choose from.
Would love to return the f240a back to it's glory days ..i've never had any complaints about the sound live etc..its been my only stage guitar since the 90's

cheers from me

F-240A  Fender acoustic guitar

This popular thread has been given its own page : Re: F-240A Fender acoustic guitar

The fender 240a was my first brand new accoustic guitar which I bought in 1990...serial #0000000005.
It sold new for $199ish... it was not a top model guitar but they were beautiful. I regret that i sold mine for collegr tuition many years ago but would be very intrested to buy another one just for the sentiment.

The fender 240a was my first brand new accoustic guitar which I bought ib 1990...serial #0000000005.
It sold for $199ish... it was not a top model guitar but they were beautiful. I regret that i sold mine for collegr tuition many years ago but would be very intrested to buy another one just for the sentiment.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.