Re: David Gilmour's cry 2?

Posted by gilmourdude on Tue, 05/21/02 - 23:27:18.

nope it's dave!

I love telling people about this trick, cause then when they try it, it's so perfect it blows em away.

first of all i have a strat and a gibson. It only works on the strat for me. You need a wah pedal (crybaby) reverse the cables so that it's hooked up backwards. Flip your pickup to the neck postion turn up your volume all the way up. You should have it by now! slowly turn down the volume nob. Let me know how it works.

: I think what you are refering to is a Synth. Its Rick Wright, not DG.

: : Knows anyone how D.G. makes "the cry" you can hear in the central part of Echoes, and you can hear also in another song in the Wall -I think is in "is there anybody out there?-.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

sorry gilmourdude!
What you want to say about "reverse the cable"?

: nope it's dave!

: I love telling people about this trick, cause then when they try it, it's so perfect it blows em away.

: first of all i have a strat and a gibson. It only works on the strat for me. You need a wah pedal (crybaby) reverse the cables so that it's hooked up backwards. Flip your pickup to the neck postion turn up your volume all the way up. You should have it by now! slowly turn down the volume nob. Let me know how it works.

: : I think what you are refering to is a Synth. Its Rick Wright, not DG.

:
: : : Knows anyone how D.G. makes "the cry" you can hear in the central part of Echoes, and you can hear also in another song in the Wall -I think is in "is there anybody out there?-.

: sorry gilmourdude!
: What you want to say about "reverse the cable"?

i dont understand your question.

I have to put the cable from my strat in the "out" of the wha-wha, and than from the "in" of the wha-wha to the amp or other effect?
: : sorry gilmourdude!
: : What you want to say about "reverse the cable"?

: i dont understand your question.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.