Does anyone has Pete Cornish effects? Looking for schematics.

Posted by Premek on Sat, 10/15/05 - 01:24:24.

Does anyone has Pete Cornish effects?

I´m looking for schematics of Pete cornish effects, SS-2, and the others... Does anyone have some? Of at least photos of inside? Thanx

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Does anyone has Pete Cornish effects? Looking for schematics.

(Originally posted 05:34:02 2/01/06)

Re-read finkfloyd's post; the circuitry is coated. Pete's warranty expires after a year, so feel free to crack them open if you'd like... You will find all the components well protected from thievery. I have the P-2, SS-3, G-2, NG-2, LD-2, TB-38 EXTRA and a TES. All quality products, and well worth the cash. Pete's quality can't be matched, schematics in hand or not...

Hi, Goodluck reverse engineering these! haha i too would like to see schematics for these pedals but unfortuntely Mr.Cornish uses some sort of Red Spray over the components to prevent schematics being drawn up - I forgot the name of the mystical spray he uses, but I beleive they use it in aeroplane electronic engineering etc.. which Pete cornish once used to be himself

: Does anyone has Pete Cornish effects?

: I´m looking for schematics of Pete cornish effects, SS-2, and the others... Does anyone have some? Of at least photos of inside? Thanx

I wish I had. Specialy of the P-2. But the boxes are sealed and a broken seal means the loose of waranty. :(

plz contact me if U find any schematic from Petes Schematics. THX a lot

Tigrar

I don´t have, I want to build it myself, because Pete isn´t cheap:-( But I can´t find any of his schematics on the internet... If you find, tell me.. Thank you... Premek

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.