Re: Pillow of Winds plus Echoes riff
Its overdbubbed so its never going to be as full, as for the chords it usually sticks to the ones
on the tab (I went to Astoria for this) other than that, I have no clue, I kind of lost interest in the song...
but that green fields of cold rain part is my favorite part of the tune
anywho on echoes I tend to have the muff on with long delay, its not exact, but its how I like to play on my
and just repeat that, you can substitute the open E string as G-string fret 9 or play both
whatever you want.
Hope it helps,
: Anybody have info on how to play Pillow of winds? The book and all the sites I have been to all have the basic chords but a couple of times there are changes not listed. Example: "Green fields of cold rain"
: I also need to know how to play the riff near the end of echoes. It comes after the long space part and is played over the B F# D E progression! It sounds like a hammer on pull off type of riff. Does anyone have this for me?
- Re: Train- Drops Of Jupiter
- Re: "FILL ME IN" CHORDS HERE
- Re: morcheeba (Part of the Process)
- Re: i need Piano Sheet Music For " Let It Rain" by Michael W. Sm
- Re: Pinball, Brian Protheroe-, chords
- i made the tab! the song he teaches the little kid
- Re: i made the tab! the song he teaches the little kid
- Mississippi kid tab
- Amtech Age One
- Re: Las Mananitas Chords