Re: Pillow of Winds plus Echoes riff

Advertisement
Posted by Floyd on Tue, 01/08/02 - 17:30:27.

Its overdbubbed so its never going to be as full, as for the chords it usually sticks to the ones
on the tab (I went to Astoria for this) other than that, I have no clue, I kind of lost interest in the song...
but that green fields of cold rain part is my favorite part of the tune

anywho on echoes I tend to have the muff on with long delay, its not exact, but its how I like to play on my
improv rampage
|----------------10h12p10------------------0
|10h12p10-----------------10h12p10
|
|
|
|

and just repeat that, you can substitute the open E string as G-string fret 9 or play both
whatever you want.

Hope it helps,
Dustin

: Anybody have info on how to play Pillow of winds? The book and all the sites I have been to all have the basic chords but a couple of times there are changes not listed. Example: "Green fields of cold rain"

: I also need to know how to play the riff near the end of echoes. It comes after the long space part and is played over the B F# D E progression! It sounds like a hammer on pull off type of riff. Does anyone have this for me?

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.