Re: Pink Floyd Back tracks

Posted by Leo on Wed, 03/06/02 - 16:16:43.

And are you going to eventually start distributing this CD? In which case I will be interested in getting a hold of one. I only have Comf Numb, Shine On, and Wish You Were Here back tracks.

: Oh yeah, Contact me at jroscoe@bellatlantic.net

: : Does anyone have the following Backing Tracks (minus lead Guitar) for the following songs:

: : Anything from the Final Cut,
: : Sorrow,
: : Sings Of Life
: : Great Day for freedom
: : Poles apart
: : Keep Talking
: : Have a Cigar.

: : I only need the solo parts. If you have them please cantact me, I am putting together a Back track Cd and so far have over 64 minutes of Floyd Backing tracks.

: : John

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

I have CN both solos, and shine on, but not WYWH. Is it the whole song or just the soloing. E-mail me jroscoe@bellatlantic.net

: And are you going to eventually start distributing this CD? In which case I will be interested in getting a hold of one. I only have Comf Numb, Shine On, and Wish You Were Here back tracks.

: : Oh yeah, Contact me at jroscoe@bellatlantic.net

: : : Does anyone have the following Backing Tracks (minus lead Guitar) for the following songs:

: : : Anything from the Final Cut,
: : : Sorrow,
: : : Sings Of Life
: : : Great Day for freedom
: : : Poles apart
: : : Keep Talking
: : : Have a Cigar.

: : : I only need the solo parts. If you have them please cantact me, I am putting together a Back track Cd and so far have over 64 minutes of Floyd Backing tracks.

: : : John

Yeah, it's the whole song. It's actually the Pulse version, with the extended intro and outro.

: I have CN both solos, and shine on, but not WYWH. Is it the whole song or just the soloing. E-mail me jroscoe@bellatlantic.net

:
: : And are you going to eventually start distributing this CD? In which case I will be interested in getting a hold of one. I only have Comf Numb, Shine On, and Wish You Were Here back tracks.

: : : Oh yeah, Contact me at jroscoe@bellatlantic.net

: : : : Does anyone have the following Backing Tracks (minus lead Guitar) for the following songs:

: : : : Anything from the Final Cut,
: : : : Sorrow,
: : : : Sings Of Life
: : : : Great Day for freedom
: : : : Poles apart
: : : : Keep Talking
: : : : Have a Cigar.

: : : : I only need the solo parts. If you have them please cantact me, I am putting together a Back track Cd and so far have over 64 minutes of Floyd Backing tracks.

: : : : John

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.