Need tips for maximizing my dynacord CLS-222 leslie sim.

Posted by Gstring on Sat, 03/09/02 - 16:22:41.

I would like to hear any input of how to nail Gilmours leslie sound. I noticed his CLS-222 is modified although I don't know in what way. Let me know of any tips from getting that good Hammond B3 overdrive to that sweet leslie modulation sound. I am Currently using a Bogner Ecstacy 100B. Its all tube but I haven't got that good overdrive sound down yet. List everything I should look into including pedals and racks of any sort. Thanks for your help!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

CLS 222 Remote - Switcher

Hello,
I´m looking for a Remote Switcher for my Leslie Simulator CLS 222 from Dynacord, or the way to make one by myself.
Who can help me?
Thanx
Dieter Rubach

Re: CLS 222 Remote - Switcher

Hello
Are you still looking for the info?
I have just recently got a CLS 222 with foot switch. It is a stereo jack at the cls end with two on/off switches - I assume it is wired one to the tip, the other to the ring to switch slow/fast and rotor/stop. I can open it up and check the wiring if necessary.

I am after info on how to adjust the slow and fast rotor speeds. The slow is ok but the fast is too fast - if anyone can help.

: Hello,
: I´m looking for a Remote Switcher for my Leslie Simulator CLS 222 from Dynacord, or the way to make one by myself.
: Who can help me?
: Thanx
: Dieter Rubach

: : Hello,
: : I´m looking for a Remote Switcher for my Leslie Simulator CLS 222 from Dynacord, or the way to make one by myself.
: : Who can help me?
: : Thanx
: : Dieter Rubach

You should be able to gather the wires from two normal switch pedals into a stereo jack - you will have to twist the ground wires together. Then you have two wires one for the tip and one for the back of the stereo jack. I cant remember which is which one is for stop and one i for fast/slow switching.

I have assumed that the CLS 222 usess non-latching switch pedals.

Hope this helps.

Christian

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.