HIWATT DR504 FOR SALE

Posted by Ralph on Wed, 03/20/02 - 08:02:47.

I am selling my Hiwatt head to buy the rare combo that I recently found. It is the AP Custom 50 DR504 from the late 70's with the 2 inputs.Serial # 15297, it is from the Harry Joyce and Dave Reeves Hylight Electronics era. The glory days of Hiwatt. It has MULLARD premp tubes in it and Mesa Power tubes. Excellnt cosmetic and perfect functional condition. Head version of the amp that Dave uses in the studio. $700 + $35 shipping. I am firm on the price. I have pics to e-mail .--Ralph

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: HIWATT DR504 FOR SALE

: I am selling my Hiwatt head to buy the rare combo that I recently found. It is the AP Custom 50 DR504 from the late 70's with the 2 inputs.Serial # 15297, it is from the Harry Joyce and Dave Reeves Hylight Electronics era. The glory days of Hiwatt. It has MULLARD premp tubes in it and Mesa Power tubes. Excellnt cosmetic and perfect functional condition. Head version of the amp that Dave uses in the studio. $700 + $35 shipping. I am firm on the price. I have pics to e-mail .--Ralph

Extrememly interested if its still available. Could you send me pics please. My number is 586-610-0634 if you want to give me a call.

Brandon

is this amp still for sale?

-mike

: I am selling my Hiwatt head to buy the rare combo that I recently found. It is the AP Custom 50 DR504 from the late 70's with the 2 inputs.Serial # 15297, it is from the Harry Joyce and Dave Reeves Hylight Electronics era. The glory days of Hiwatt. It has MULLARD premp tubes in it and Mesa Power tubes. Excellnt cosmetic and perfect functional condition. Head version of the amp that Dave uses in the studio. $700 + $35 shipping. I am firm on the price. I have pics to e-mail .--Ralph

Is it still for sale ?

Grinder_guit@hotmail.com

is it still for sale?

: is it still for sale?

email me if so, ddnst4@yahoo.com

is your hiwatt still for sale?

Dear Ralph - I'm interested in the Hiwatt (if it's still available). Would you mind e-mailing the pictures to me at bwherring@hotmail.com> Feel free to give me a call if you wish... 818-593-5066 (work) or 818-421-3981 (cell). Thank you, Bryan.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.