re: washburn rs 10 v

Posted by dan on Mon, 01/01/01 - 13:55:33.

I bought (stole) one at a pawn shop about 3 years ago for $110.00.
mine has mahogany body & set neck, figured maple top with trans. amber finish, 24 frets on a graphite board,abalone position markers, and I replaced the emg pickups, which I hated, with dimarzios, and installed a trem setter to stabilize the bridge. WHAT A GREAT GUITAR!!!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: re: washburn rs 10 v

are you selling the wasburn, cause i also have one except its a cherry sunburst finish and its neck has problems and the nut inside the neck is so stripped i cant adjust it. Alright man i was just asking if you were cause i cant get enough of them

I AM INTERESTED IN SELLING MINE.IT IS THE NATURAL FINISH,IT IS BEUTIFUL,ALL ORIGINAL,AND IN NEER PERFECT CONDITION

: I AM INTERESTED IN SELLING MINE.IT IS THE NATURAL FINISH,IT IS BEUTIFUL,ALL ORIGINAL,AND IN NEER PERFECT CONDITION.I CAN BE CONTACTED AT FLYINGJR@comcact.net.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.