Re: Washburn EC 29 for sale

Advertisement
Posted by Nelson Sousa on Sat, 10/20/07 - 08:52:15.

: : I have Washburn EC 29 for sale with case. Very good condition, rarely played. Fantastic instrument.I can mail pictures.I live in Poland, Europe

: >>>>>>DO you have a price ?
can you send me a few pics.
how many years have the guitar

tannks

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Hi Mufflord! I'm located in

Hi Mufflord!

I'm located in Europe too and would like to see photos of your guitar, could you post some in any photo hosting website?

Thanks, cheers, JPB

a friend of mine is selling his ec 29. anyone still interessted?

:
: can you send me a few pics.
: how many years have the guitar and how much you want for it

: tannks

I Want Washburn EC-29

A friend of mine is selling his EC 29. are you still interessted?

Washburn EC 29 for sale

This popular thread has been given its own page : Re: Washburn EC 29 for sale

: :
: : can you send me a few pics.
: : how many years have the guitar and how much you want for it

I actually will be selling my 1989 Washburn EC-29. I will be posting on EBay tomorrow (12/20/08). If you are interested I will send you pics on the guitar. It is all original w/case in mint condition (barely played I still have 5 electric guitars plus this one). I will have a buy it now of probably $500-600 which is an excellent price. Great varied sound out of this guitar, plus it's extremely easy to play. It can shred also of course. All original pup's, no routing or any holes or scratches on the guitar! I had it since 1990, but the black sharpie w/signature came off easy (even standard guitar cleaner took it off i.e.)!

would you by any chance still have this guitat foo sale ? duorj@clix.pt

Washburn Ec 29

Hi !

I have an neary mint EC-29 for sale, the red crackle finish, in Europe though... i live in sweden

hi, you have the EC29?

hi,
you have the EC29?

Guitar Washburn EC-29

You still the guitar mate?

Washburn EC-29

Yea, still got it, the pickups are switched and currently it holds a tonezone and handmade swedish lundgren pickup, i still have the original pups though =).

Guitar Washburn EC-29

can you give me your email for we can talk better?

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.