Washburn MErcury MG-44

Posted by justin on Mon, 08/12/02 - 11:27:53.

i'm a project studio engineer, keyboard player with little to NO experience with guitars. other than layin some minor power chords on tracks and effects(ing) the hell out of it.

is this a shit guitar? should i bother to get it intonated and fixed up? or should i just go buy a half decent guitar.

Greg

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

MG44 and MG 20

I have these two guitars and they are fantastic. The 44 is a Rock God it can make noises other have to plug pedals to achieve, the 20 is great for blues and pop. If you see these MG guitars buy them they are #better or equal to the big names and usually for pennies.

MG44 and MG 20

I have these two guitars and they are fantastic. The 44 is a Rock God it can make noises other have to plug pedals to achieve, the 20 is great for blues and pop. If you see these MG guitars buy them they are #better or equal to the big names and usually for pennies.

Re: Washburn MErcury MG-44

: i'm a project studio engineer, keyboard player with little to NO experience with guitars. other than layin some minor power chords on tracks and effects(ing) the hell out of it.

: is this a s**t guitar? should i bother to get it intonated and fixed up? or should i just go buy a half decent guitar.

: Greg

: i'm a project studio engineer, keyboard player with little to NO experience with guitars. other than layin some minor power chords on tracks and effects(ing) the hell out of it.

: is this a shit guitar? should i bother to get it intonated and fixed up? or should i just go buy a half decent guitar.

: Greg

Keep it man if its not to trashed, I own one and I can get some serious tone out of it.

: : i'm a guitar player.tell me about MG-44 Mercury series guitar.

sweet guitar with new pick ups

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.