Goya Acoustic Model G-310

Posted by Louie C. Piopongco on Sun, 08/03/03 - 04:23:35.
In Reply to Guitar Trading

I have a Goya acoustic guitar model G-310 made by C.F.Martin. Is there anyone who could tell me what year was this made and how much is it worth now-a-days.
Thanks.
Louie

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Goya Acoustic Model G-310

: I have a Goya acoustic guitar model G-310 made by C.F.Martin. Is there anyone who could tell me what year was this made and how much is it worth now-a-days.
: Thanks.
: Louie
i have been looking up my goya G-310 and from what i can tell it was made in 1972 during the martin years. i just wonder what its worth if anybody knows

Hi,

I do not know if your question has yet been answered, but today (12 September 2004) I saw a G310 on e-Bay sold for approx. AUD 300. I have also a question for you. I hav e a G310 as well, but on top of teh neck of my guitar is "Bird" in stead of "Goya". I do not know why they put on Bird. What's on yours and have you got any clue why they used Goya as well as Bird on top of the neck?

Regards,

Sander

I have a G-310 too, bought it in Boone, NC in 1992. It's listed in the Goya Guitars catalog as the 1977 Goya Special Dreadnought, pretty as can be. Check it out... http://goyaguitars.tripod.com/catalog77_7.htm

: I have a Goya acoustic guitar model G-310 made by C.F.Martin. Is there anyone who could tell me what year was this made and how much is it worth now-a-days.
: Thanks.
: Louie

Hey Louie....I'm sorry I can't help you but to the guy or gal who can ...maybe you can help me too...I also have a Goya G 312 N which is a wonderful guitar to play...it sounds sooooo good. But I don't know anything about it other than that...and that it was made in Korea and says...C.F.Martin & Co. inside it.
Dan

g310 goya guitar

i have a goya g310 guitar it sounds better than the 2 d 18 martin i bought this at flea market for 30 dollars put new bridge new strings i play alot now because it sounds good plenty of deep down sound

I as well have a Goya g-312 n made in Korea, anyone know if they're worth anything? I got mine at a garage sale for 20 dollars and in really good shape.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.