Amtech Age One

Posted by Telling it the way it is on Sat, 10/20/01 - 02:54:21.
In Reply to Guitar Trading

Albert..bullsh*t Hank has never used the Age one outside of his first trials over 5 years ago. He was sent one free from an English distributor- it did not work correctly,then they sent him another one to try. Neither worked out to be good enough,or accurate enough in reproducing the old echoes . As I'm sure you know he has used the Echoes From The Past system from England for the over 4 years on live gigs, recording his CD's also on his instructional video. He will also be using it again on his next album "The Guitar Player"and final tour in 2002. Also new is the EFTP-KCP Hank B.Marvin "signature" amp. All this can be seen on www.eftp.co.uk

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Amtech Age One

:The above comments are quite true,I had the priviledge of speaking to Hanks Guitar Tech (Lionel) and I can confirm that the man himself uses EFTP chipped into an Aleisis Q20
and he has a few of these in his rack and uses this system
live on stage and also on record, no matter how you try to emulate Hank, - you will never sound like him because you can not be him. The man is a living legend.

THE AGE-PRO IS EXCELLENT

: Do you have a mp3 demo of the age one for me ??

Re: KCP Marvin Amplifier

Can I still buy a KCP Marvin amplifier anywhere and how much would it cost ? Pls advise. Thks.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.