Ventura guitar value

Posted by Stephen Forkum on Tue, 07/18/06 - 23:08:22.
In Reply to Vintage Guitars

I bought this Ventura in 1980 at H & H music in Houston and I was just wondering what it is worth. It has a classical body style, not the dreadnought. The action is low and has an adjustable truss rod. The serial number is 60505 and the model # is V-200B. Does anyone out there have an accurate answer? Thank you for your time and effort in responding to this e-mail inquiry. Have a great day.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

ventura 12string v-17 sn70286

I have this guitar and wanted to know when it was made. it says designed in usa- made in japan
model v-17 sn 70286

Anyone know anything about this guitar?
Thankyou!

the value of my Ventura guitar

Model number V10
Serial number 1096120
Designed in USA
Thank you

ventura V-17 serial 6334U

just wondering about the age and worth

Re: Ventura guitar value

: I bought this Ventura in 1980 at H & H music in Houston and I was just wondering what it is worth. It has a classical body style, not the dreadnought. The action is low and has an adjustable truss rod. The serial number is 60505 and the model # is V-200B. Does anyone out there have an accurate answer? Thank you for your time and effort in responding to this e-mail inquiry. Have a great day.

I ALSO HAVE A MATCHING PAIR OF V-11 BRUNO & V-15 12 STRING FROM MEMORIAL MUSIC JUST PRIOR TO H & H. THEY TOURED WITH BUFFETT IN 74-78 THROUGH CARIB/PROVO SOUTH & NORTH FLORIDA. NO ONE WILL VALUE THEM @ MORE THAN PURCHASE PRICE.

ventura v 10

Aloha,
I have a ventura v 10 and want to sell it. can you please give me a value- it is in great condition.
thanks,
margaret

les Paul copy v-2800 VENTURA

can somebody give me a reasonable price for this type of guitar I know it's old what's it worth

I just found a Ventura V-14

I just found a Ventura V-14 Serial # 69137 does anyone know the value.

Guitars value

Ventura V-10

guitar's value requested

What is the value of a vintage Ventura acoustic guitar, serial number V5NAT28808?

Re: Ventura guitar value

: I bought this Ventura in 1980 at H & H music in Houston and I was just wondering what it is worth. It has a classical body style, not the dreadnought. The action is low and has an adjustable truss rod. The serial number is 60505 and the model # is V-200B. Does anyone out there have an accurate answer? Thank you for your time and effort in responding to this e-mail inquiry. Have a great day.

I have a Ventura Bruno V-12 I paid $110 for in 1972 at Hauschild's music in Victoria, TX. Don't know if they are still around as the owner was up in years then. I have heard they were made in Japan but I dont know this for sure.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.