Ventura Alpha-Omega series

Posted by Paul Raines on Mon, 10/02/06 - 11:21:07.
In Reply to Vintage Guitars

I just got this guitar. In style, it looks like a Les Paul studio and is constructed of solid mahogany in the head-stock, neck and body with no pick guard. It has two humbuckers and a rose-wood fingerboard with the Greek symbols for Alpha and Omega in white on the black truss cover. The fifth fret has an inlaid dove and the twelth has the Christian INRE fish symbol. This guitar plays so nice and has incredible tone, but I know next to nothing about it. It is slightly beat up and dinged in several spots, but looks great from a distance and has been played a lot, judging from the build-up on the fingerboard. Does anyone know anything about the Alpha-Omega series Ventura? If so, please let me know.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Ventura Alpha-Omega series

yea i love this guitar, except my screws are all rusted up. are yours??e-mail me
hott_dude2004@yahoo.com

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.