Dauphin Model 30 Classical Guitar

Posted by Chris Moran on Sun, 02/06/05 - 14:17:10.

I have a Dauphin Model 30 classical guitar that I am considering selling on Ebay. My parents purchased it for me when I was a kid. I believe during the late 80s. It was made in Japan. Any Dauphin collectors or anyone interested in buying it? If so, please contact me at my email address. I am thinking that I will put it on Ebay within a week or two.

Thanks,
Chris

Related Gear:
Classical Guitar Roundup

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Dauphin Model 30

I have a 1985 Dauphin Model 30 classical guitar for sale. This is one of the highly acclaimed student guitars made in Japan.
I am the original owner. I purchased it from my teacher at Peabody Conservatory. I picked it out from several guitars that he had.
This sounded the best with a distinctive Spanish sound! The top is cedar, back and sides are rosewood.
The top has a couple of dings on it - typical of normal playing wear. I recently had Danche Ivanovic (Danche guitars) put on new Gotoh tuners,
a tap plate to protect the top, a new bone saddle and nut, and a 7th position MOP fret marker.
In addition, the action was lowered a bit to make it even more comfortable to play!
The sound has never been better!!! It is a phenomenal student guitar with a wonderful sound and color palette plus very good sustain..
Included is a upgraded quality TKL hardshell case.

$525

Re: Dauphin Model 30 Classical Guitar

: I have a Dauphin Model 30 classical guitar that I am considering selling on Ebay. My parents purchased it for me when I was a kid. I believe during the late 80s. It was made in Japan. Any Dauphin collectors or anyone interested in buying it? If so, please contact me at my email address. I am thinking that I will put it on Ebay within a week or two.

: Thanks,
: Chris

Related Gear:
Read this if you are considering buying a Classical Guitar

I also have a signed Dauphin Model 30 Classical Guitar. Can someone give me an advice as to what is the most that I can get for it... (I'm also thinking about selling it...)

Thanks.

Guitar has been sold.

Thanks,
Chris

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.