Richter Mfg Co of Chicago, Ill

Advertisement
Posted by Ron Stowell on Wed, 10/12/05 - 11:19:31.

I would like to find out anything possible about the Richter Mfg Co and/or their guitars. I have one in my possession tha has a scene of Venice on it.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Ritcher guitar model 9829

I have an old Ritcher guitar model 9829 has painting of churbs playing harp painted on the botom . I would like to know how old this guitar is
palys well .

Re: Richter Mfg Co of Chicago, Ill

I, too have a Richter instrument, however, it is a ukelele (I believe) with an old paper label of the Duncan Sister's (Vaudeville team from the 1920s). It reads "Cicero Blues" on the neck of the guitar and Richter of Chicago on the back. Like Brad I would like to know more about the company, the age of the instrument, and anything else anyone might know. Thank you.

Re: Richter Mfg Co of Chicago, Ill

Richter Mfg Co of Chicago, Ill

This popular thread has been given its own page : Re: Richter Mfg Co of Chicago, Ill

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.