Re: Diastone guitar

Posted by Roy on Sun, 02/22/04 - 16:18:32.

: : I know someone who is interested in purchasing a Diastone guitar. Please e-mail me with info on your guitar and a way to contact you. Thanks

: : : : : : I've been trying to track this company down with no luck. I've got a diastone martin clone uke. It is an excellent instrument, right up there with the martin as far as material, construction and craftsmanship. I've asked many experts on and off the web and it has drawn a blank from everyone. Did you ever find anything out, Chris?
: : : : : : Thanks,
: : : : : : Al
: : : : : I'm thrilled that there is life for the Diastone guitars. The thing that I heard back in '86 was that the Company had gone belly up in the late 70's.
: : : : : I'm pretty sure my LesPaul by Diastone is a '76.
: : : : : I'd love to see pics of your Diastone's
: : : : : take care
: : : : : Chris

: : : : I just put Diastone in, not believing anyone would be making enquiries about this guitar manufacturer. I have a DiastoneJumbo Acoustic Model No. W-20 purchased in 1976. Anyone else out there who can help or wants to purchase this Hi i have got a distone classical model #5dc958 it plays excellent and very fast and easy.

: I've got a Diastone acoustic six string that I bought back
: in '75. The model #is SF140. Its got rosewood back and
: sides, mahogany neck, rosewood bridge and fingerboard
: with spruce soundboard. It sounds better than any Martin
: I ever played. I might consider selling it. Michael

I have a Diastone acoustic gutiarmodel F-600 I bought it from a lady in the early 70s Ithwas a wonderful sound and is a joy to play i would never consider selling it.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Diastone guitar

: : : I know someone who is interested in purchasing a Diastone guitar. Please e-mail me with info on your guitar and a way to contact you. Thanks

: : : : : : : I've been trying to track this company down with no luck. I've got a diastone martin clone uke. It is an excellent instrument, right up there with the martin as far as material, construction and craftsmanship. I've asked many experts on and off the web and it has drawn a blank from everyone. Did you ever find anything out, Chris?
: : : : : : : Thanks,
: : : : : : : Al
: : : : : : I'm thrilled that there is life for the Diastone guitars. The thing that I heard back in '86 was that the Company had gone belly up in the late 70's.
: : : : : : I'm pretty sure my LesPaul by Diastone is a '76.
: : : : : : I'd love to see pics of your Diastone's
: : : : : : take care
: : : : : : Chris

: : : : : I just put Diastone in, not believing anyone would be making enquiries about this guitar manufacturer. I have a DiastoneJumbo Acoustic Model No. W-20 purchased in 1976. Anyone else out there who can help or wants to purchase this Hi i have got a distone classical model #5dc958 it plays excellent and very fast and easy.

: : I've got a Diastone acoustic six string that I bought back
: : in '75. The model #is SF140. Its got rosewood back and
: : sides, mahogany neck, rosewood bridge and fingerboard
: : with spruce soundboard. It sounds better than any Martin
: : I ever played. I might consider selling it. Michael

: I have a Diastone acoustic gutiarmodel F-600 I bought it from a lady in the early 70s Ithwas a wonderful sound and is a joy to play i would never consider selling it.

I have a Diastone "Dobro" which I inherited several years ago. It is very well made and plays kike a dream. I have often wondered about the company and just now dexided to google it to see if anything popped up. Apparently they made a wide variety of instruments. Jim

Diastone SF140

I just bought the diastone SF140 from my friend and paid him 300.00 and wanted to know if it was a good deal? It plays nice great action and love the deep bottom sound I got out of it. I hope to hear back from you on this soon.
Thank you
John Krause
850-291-8540
Jkpi@bellsouth.net

Diastone SF140

How much would you ask to sell this guitar for? Also I have a friend that has one and v
Can not figure out how much it is worth built sometime between 1960 to 1970 sn 230502 Please let me know
Thanks
John

850 291 8540

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.