Re: 1959 gibson es 125 3/4

Advertisement
Posted by Flying Fred on Thu, 07/24/03 - 21:25:31.

I am looking for an ES125... drop me a lne at fbellemare@hotmail.com

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Maybe someone here can help me identify the exact model number of a guitar I used to own in the lage '60s. It was a Gibson ES-125 3/4, but it was a single cutaway small body. It looked just like a hollow body Les Paul. Single soap bar pickup. The only ES-125 models I see have no cutaway design. I think this was a rarity with a distinct model number that I am not aware of.
Thanks

: Maybe someone here can help me identify the exact model number of a guitar I used to own in the lage '60s. It was a Gibson ES-125 3/4, but it was a single cutaway small body. It looked just like a hollow body Les Paul. Single soap bar pickup. The only ES-125 models I see have no cutaway design. I think this was a rarity with a distinct model number that I am not aware of.
: Thanks

This is one guitar I have kicked myself for years for getting rid of. I bought it in S.California probably 1969 for $100.......later sold it for $100.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.