Bruno royal artist 12 string

Advertisement
Posted by camp on Sun, 08/03/03 - 17:57:29.
In Reply to Guitars Man

I have a 12 string royal artist electric guitar by bruno, any one care to tell me what it is worth, or any thing about it at all. It would be nice to hear from you guitar pros out there!!! ty

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Bruno royal artist 12 string

Someone gave me one of these back around 1983, I string it up as a six string. It sounds excellent, with a great plunky or twangy character, stays in tune, plays great, it's still the main electric guitar I use on everything I do. I often stick a little PZM mic inside the body and record the twangy acoustic sound as well as the sound from the amp.

Just had to reply, being one of the relatively few Bruno players and appreciators in the world!

Bob Drake
www.bdrak.com

: I have a 12 string royal artist electric guitar by bruno, it is a violin shaped sunburst,with f-holes,and on the head it has a plastic looking stick-on which reads: Royal Artist by Bruno.............anyone know anything about these??????>>>>>>>>

Good luck brotha' because we got one here at our shop and are clueless thus far. It's a crazy lookin' 12 string with f-holes and a weird pickguard that covers the pickups individually. It's warped on the top and the tailpiecebridge is cracked - it's unplayable, but it's awesome! Anybody else??

Thought I did this already, but anyway. Just got one given to me. Was very dirty but after light cleaning it didn't look bad. Plan on getting new strings which it needs badly and give it a try. Nothing to loose from what I can see. Neck and every thing looks sound. Haven't plugged her in yet. Please let me know if anything new about it becomes known. I'll do the same.

Sorry,
Wrong person.
T.B.
Would you care to sell the bridge pick up since the thing is unplayable. Bye the way my R.A. 6 cost me US$250
Cheers
ray
Sydney Australia

: Good luck brotha' because we got one here at our shop and are clueless thus far. It's a crazy lookin' 12 string with f-holes and a weird pickguard that covers the pickups individually. It's warped on the top and the tailpiecebridge is cracked - it's unplayable, but it's awesome! Anybody else??

i have a 12 string semi hollow body electric royal artist in good shape

Pete,
would you care to sell the bridge pickup?
Ray
Sydney Australia

I just saw one at a pawn shop for $149.00. Then again they may or may not sell it? It was whole, btw.

Hey, I may be interested in buying one of those, even the unplayable one, just for the funky looks. Please write me at bigbeat_66@yahoo.com if you're selling.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.