Fender Jazz Bass schematic

Posted by Ralph on Sun, 02/11/01 - 16:38:04.
In Reply to Guitar Geek

Hi,
I need a schematic of a Fender Jazz Bass. A friend asked me to fix his Fender Bass since its sound has been changed after a nephew put in a new volume pot. Probably he changed the wiring and forgot the original wiring.
Thanks,
Ralph

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Fender Jazz Bass schematic

hello, i need a schematic for a squire fender jazz bass. the person i bought it off had no idea what they were doing when they wired it and wired the volume knobs backwards.
thankx
-felicia

: hello, i need a schematic for a squire fender jazz bass. the person i bought it off had no idea what they were doing when they wired it and wired the volume knobs backwards.
: thank you

Daniel

: Hi,
: I need a schematic of a Fender Jazz Bass. A friend asked me to fix his Fender Bass since its sound has been changed after a nephew put in a new volume pot. Probably he changed the wiring and forgot the original wiring. also i need schematik of solid body and neck of it.
: Thanks,
: Ralph

: Hi,
: I need a schematic of a Fender Jazz Bass. A friend asked me to fix his Fender Bass since its sound has been changed after a nephew put in a new volume pot. Probably he changed the wiring and forgot the original wiring.
: Thanks,
: Ralph
try this site: http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Birdland/5279/jazzbass.gif

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2019 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.