Re: Infomercial seen on tv

Advertisement
Posted by Charles J. Williams on Mon, 02/03/03 - 19:30:24.

: I am unable to find the website www.giftofguitar.com as stated on the infomercial touting a guitar which would be suitable for a relative. It showed "Esteban" strumming this certain guitar and sold for 3 payments of $33. Included the case, picks, etc. Any help you can give is appreciated.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Please excuse the French that is used in this email message...

I don't think these fuckers do exist. I ordered a guitar in November and received a guitar with a broken neck. Try to call the CUSTOMER SERVICE #1800 248-3002 Phone rings till the next day or is busy and you can never get through. Shipped Guitar back to address on invoice in February after not getting any response. It's now April First and nothing has been returned or any follow up correspondence. If anyone gets a hold of these fuckers please have them email me.

my order

I was wondering when my order W03173062459299 CONFIRMATION ID. is going to be shipped to me.Please let me know how it is coming and when.
Thank you

Re: esteban

Hello:
Plese let this measage get to esteban.
I know him at "Cuanto Cuesta el Show" and I've being interested in getting in touch with him.

Hola:
Esteban, mi nombre es Martin Martinez.
X favor escribeme si puedes y estas interesado en grabar un album para el mercado.

Escribi unas cansiones q ban a ser un hit en el mercado.
Solo nesesitamos conectarnos con el q balla a
interpretarlas.

Gracoas.
Matin

Re: esteban

Hi,
Are you sure there is web side the name of www.giftofguitar.com Please check your webside and let me know the right one.
Thanks

: : I am unable to find the website www.giftofguitar.com as stated on the infomercial touting a guitar which would be suitable for a relative. It showed "Esteban" strumming this certain guitar and sold for 3 payments of $33. Included the case, picks, etc. Any help you can give is appreciated.

don't do a search for it, type it in the address box. so up where it says "http://www.guitarsite.com/database/Guitars/..." type "www.giftofguitar.com".

http://www.giftofguitar.com/HolidayTrilogy.htm

www.harmony-central.com/guitar/data4/burswood/steel-string-01.html

Message at the above site does not recommend guitar!

www.harmony-central.com/guitar/data4/burswood/steel-string-01.html

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.