Chiquita Guitar

Posted by Paul Driscoll on Fri, 05/11/01 - 22:12:23.
In Reply to Erlewine Guitars

The Chiquita Guitar is such a beutiful guitar I think everyone should own this instument ,if your a guitar player or want to buy a guitar I would suguest the Chiquita, not only for it`s looks or it`s sound but because it`s quality, solid body top of the line hard ware.This guitar could last a life time.It`s has a great history as well.I have been in many guitars stores and if you can`t afford the 25 hundred dollar guitar I`am really telling you that the Chiquita is in that department as one of the greats of all the time .Erlewine guitars should be really proud.God Bless

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Chiquita Guitar

I had one Chiquita but I lost it and I'm very sad.
Liked very much to buy one.
If you know somebody where I can buy it, please tell me.
I live in Portugal; Lisbon

Thanks

Bruno Rascão

: I had one Chiquita but I lost it and I'm very sad.
: Liked very much to buy one.
: If you know somebody where I can buy it, please tell me.
: I live in Portugal; Lisbon

: Thanks

: Bruno Rascão

Hello Bruno, I just found your old message and since I'm considering selling, reluctantly, my Chiquita wondered whether you'd be interested? It's in mint condition with it's original amp and hardcase. Look forward to hearing from you. Simon.

I am love with the Chiquita, and I haven't even played it yet. I keep searching eBay for one that looks like it's in great condition (see them for about $150-$200, usually, but sometimes listed as "Hondo Chiquita Travel Guitar(?)"). I think I'll end up buying straight from Erlewine, though.

: I am love with the Chiquita, and I haven't even played it yet. I keep searching eBay for one that looks like it's in great condition (see them for about $150-$200, usually, but sometimes listed as "Hondo Chiquita Travel Guitar(?)"). I think I'll end up buying straight from Erlewine, though.
Hello Paul, wondering whether you managed to get hold of that cherished Chiquita? I'm thinking of selling mine, reluctantly. It's in mint condition with it's original amp and hardcase. Let me know if you are still interested. I'm in Manchester, UK. Simon.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2020 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.