looking for new Jagmaster

Posted by Josh on Sat, 06/15/02 - 13:07:50.
In Reply to The Jagmaster Zone

Hi have an '96 Candy Apple Red Jagmaster, but it broke. I was using it at a gig and at the end of the show i got carried away and a accidentlly hit it on the stage. Well something in the wiring when. I get no sound.. So i'm looking for a newer one. I want the all new all black Jagmaster. But i am still going to keep my red one. It has Seymour Duncan Alnico Pro II Humbuckers in them, so i'm going to put them in the new along with the japanese neck which have a better feel. They are nice guitars that stay and tune and have a nice simple setup. Its fender's version of a les paul. I can't seem to find any pictures of the new black jagmaster. If anyone finds one...let me know. thanks.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: looking for new Jagmaster

Yeah that's the one I've got. It's called 'Montego Black' or something similar, and has a bunch of little sparkly bits in the finish. Very nice, but just looks normal from a distance. Assuming you live somewhere in the civilised world, you can order one from your nearest guitar shop, and black ones come up for auction on ebay frequently if you want pictures of them. The wiring of these guitars is incredibly simple, so don't buy a new one which will be identical or even inferiour, FIX THE ONE YOU'VE GOT! Or get a tech to do it. Ignoring the Les Paul comment.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.