Old Suzuki guitar

Posted by Belinda on Thu, 06/05/03 - 11:14:44.

Does anyone know how much if any this guitar is worth. We were thinking about selling it a garage sale - says Est. 1887, reg. trademark, Suzuki Guitar #12, Suzuki Violin Co., Ltd. Nagoya, Japan. Thanks alot - email me if anyone knows.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Old Suzuki guitar

: Does anyone know how much if any this guitar is worth. We were thinking about selling it a garage sale - says Est. 1887, reg. trademark, Suzuki Guitar #12, Suzuki Violin Co., Ltd. Nagoya, Japan. Thanks alot - email me if anyone knows.

Hi. If you have not sold it yet, email me. I dont know what its worth but I heard the Suzuki are nice sounding inexpensive guitars. I have been wanted to try classical, but dont want to spend a lot. Thanks.

: : Does anyone know how much if any this guitar is worth. We were thinking about selling it a garage sale - says Est. 1887, reg. trademark, Suzuki Guitar #12, Suzuki Violin Co., Ltd. Nagoya, Japan. Thanks alot - email me if anyone knows.

: Hi. If you have not sold it yet, email me. I dont know what its worth but I heard the Suzuki are nice sounding inexpensive guitars. I have been wanted to try classical, but dont want to spend a lot. Thanks.

:My guitar is priceless. It has been in the family for years. it survived the titanic and has no minor dings in it.

: : : Does anyone know how much if any this guitar is worth. We were thinking about selling it a garage sale - says Est. 1887, reg. trademark, Suzuki Guitar #12, Suzuki Violin Co., Ltd. Nagoya, Japan. Thanks alot - email me if anyone knows.

: : Hi. If you have not sold it yet, email me. I dont know what its worth but I heard the Suzuki are nice sounding inexpensive guitars. I have been wanted to try classical, but dont want to spend a lot. Thanks.

: :My guitar is priceless. It has been in the family for years. it survived the titanic and has no minor dings in it.

:i forgot to mention the guitar sounds like crap. CAN I HAVE YOURS?

:Hey One day my dad brought a number 12 suzuki guitar, but the strings are missing. I'm holding it in my hands at the moment. It has a light color to it. Light brownish color. With the white...ummmmm.....forgot what you call them. You know the 6 things you use to tune your guitar. So do you guys know how much it's worth?

: : : : Does anyone know how much if any this guitar is worth. We were thinking about selling it a garage sale - says Est. 1887, reg. trademark, Suzuki Guitar #12, Suzuki Violin Co., Ltd. Nagoya, Japan. Thanks alot - email me if anyone knows.

: : : Hi. If you have not sold it yet, email me. I dont know what its worth but I heard the Suzuki are nice sounding inexpensive guitars. I have been wanted to try classical, but dont want to spend a lot. Thanks.

: : :My guitar is priceless. It has been in the family for years. it survived the titanic and has no minor dings in it.

: :i forgot to mention the guitar sounds like crap. CAN I HAVE YOURS?

:Hey One day my dad brought a number 12 suzuki guitar, but the strings are missing. I'm holding it in my hands at the moment. It has a light color to it. Light brownish color. With the white...ummmmm.....forgot what you call them. You know the 6 things you use to tune your guitar. So do you guys know how much it's worth?

how much is a registerd trade mark Suzuki guitar NO.9 established in 1887 worth?

now, I just got this specific guitar from a good will near my house.
I havent seen too many of these around.
From what i have found out, these are not new. This could be a very rare guitar. I saw one person say not to sell it for under 700US dollars. but im not sure if thats trust worthy. I would hold on to it, you might have a jem.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.