Aria model A 551 B classical guitar

Advertisement
Posted by Jerry on Fri, 08/22/03 - 11:41:44.

Looking for help in dating and finding out this great sounding guitars worth.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Aria A551 b serial 104

Perfect sound and light wood How much de value of this

Re: Aria model A 551 B classical guitar

I have a Aria Model A551B that I bought about 1970/71 for about $100. I was told that it was about 10 years old at the time. Mine has a serial number of 06046. The sound on it is fantastic. The Aria archive page doesn't provide information on models this old. I would like more information on it also.

: I have a Aria Model A551B that I bought about 1964/65 for about $130. Mine has a serial number of 0359. The sound on it is fantastic. The Aria archive page doesn't provide information on models this old. I would like more information on it also. What would the price be to-day

: I have a Aria Model A551B that I bought about 1970/71 for about $100. I was told that it was about 10 years old at the time. Mine has a serial number of 06046. The sound on it is fantastic. The Aria archive page doesn't provide information on models this old. I would like more information on it also.

I have too a guitar aria model a551b. i call from italy. my s.n. is 15197 and i don't know what is its actual price.

: : I have a Aria Model A551B that I bought about 1963/64 for about $125. Mine has a serial number of 0359. The sound on it is fantastic. The Aria archive page doesn't provide information on models this old. I would like more information on it also. And what is the actual price to day for my Guitar.

Aria  model A 551 B classical guitar

This popular thread has been given its own page : Re: Aria model A 551 B classical guitar

Aria  model A 551 B classical guitar

This popular thread has been given its own page : Re: Aria model A 551 B classical guitar

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.