old Aria Classical Guitars

Advertisement
Posted by Bonnie Bercume on Fri, 06/08/01 - 12:52:49.

I have 2 old Arias, and the labels inside read: (1) Model No. AC8, no serial number, Made in Japan. It has a metal bar on back at top of neck that says Veneman Music Co. I also have a smaller (3/4) Aria Model No. A562, Serial Number 00315 construccion artistica de Guitarra Japan I was told these were from the 1970's - any idea on worth? They're in good condition. Thanks.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

early 70s Aria guitar

I purchased my steel stringed acoustic Aria guitar and case new in the early 70s. The model number shows 810 with a figure preceeding the 810 but I can't tell what it is other than it looks like a zero with the top right side disconnected and curved in. The serial number is 3608. I can't find any information about this guita on-line. All the hinges have broken and I would like to purchase replacement hinges or another case.

Re: old Aria Classical Guitars

hello-
please can you tell me, when this bass was made?
it´s a aria bass A100-with the serial number ;319.14909.
and what should be the actual price?

thanks arie hoekstra(netherlands)

Re: old Mashru Kohn Classical Guitars

i have a mashru kohn classical made in tokyo, jap do tou hve a clue of its worth?
Thanks

Re: old Mashru Kohn Classical Guitars

:maybe you got the name spelling wrong.....if its a masaru kohno,,,,then its worth quite a bit at least 3000 and up....check the guitar salon for kohno prices good luck......... i have a mashru kohn classical made in tokyo, jap do tou hve a clue of its worth?
: Thanks

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.