Re: Aria a-585 why is this so darn hard to find info on?

Posted by Andiamo on Fri, 09/24/04 - 16:01:27.

Interesting to see your post. I have an Aria A587, SN 481 and I've been trying to get info on. Paid $40 in 1964, used. Still sounds great!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

aria A585 for sale

i have an Aria A 585 serial number 468 just got it yesterday looking to sell message me for details ntlinctc@gmail.com

Im not sure where the data is but seemingly info is out there somewhere. My friend just sold his one up in london for 2860GBP with a few scuffs here and there, neither of us know its value (still looking on net) but the guy who bought it seemed to know what it was, seemed like an experienced guitar dealer so id imagine he might move it on above the 3k mark, hopefully it'll end up in a good home ^^,friken beautiful sound tho, kinda wish i had it to play now :s

hello

: hello just bought an Aria-a585 and cannot find any info on it either, sound is really beautiful. Any tips as to where to find information would be appreciated.

: Interesting to see your post. I have an Aria A587, SN 481 and I've been trying to get info on. Paid $40 in 1964, used. Still sounds great!

Aria 585 For Sale

I have a vintage Aria 585 in good condition. I found it in a storage unit a month ago and it could use a good home. With a little TLC this could be awesome guitar. It is missing a tuning peg.

Aria a585

I have an Aria a585 also. Serial no. 804. I paid $80 (US), probably in 1967 or '68, while I was taking classical guitar lessons. I paid for it (and the lessons) with money earned from delivering newspapers. I had to quit the lessons when I gave up the paper route because my parents weren't going to pay for guitar lessons. :) Now at age 60, I'm starting to play again. I don't know much about the instrument either, which is why I visited this site. I do believe, however, that it has a solid top, not laminated. Unfortunately, my neck is now warped and it's impossible to tune the instrument properly. I don't know whether it would be better to try and get it repaired or to buy a new guitar.

Well mine isn't an A585 but an Aria A583 and can't seem to find any info neither... Just send a email to Aria... We'll see...

your aria A583

HI,
DO YOU HAVE ANY PICTURE YOU CAN SEND ME OF YOUR GUITAR .
I HAVE A ARIA'S 1965 DIAMOND HOLLOW BACK ELECTRIC , REAL NICE GUITAR AND WAS WIONDERING IF IT'S LIKE YOUR MODEL .
THANKS
DAVE
EMAIL ME AT davesbizz@aol.com

Aria A583

I also have an Aria A583 and I was hoping you have had better luck finding information on it since you first posted this.

Aria A-585

I am Jesse, 16 Years old, I live in Belgium (North of France), and I have an Aria A-585 too, it was my mother's guitar, she bought it when she was about 12 so that was in 1972. She doesn't know anymore how she got it, but it's a really nice guitar, and now I'm playing on it =) I have a fender stratocaster too! I'm really enjoying playing the guitar. Srry about the SN of the Aria, it has vanished somehow, probably because of the sun.

Greetings from Belgium,
Jesse

I have a Aria A587 Serial No.286,got it for 50.00 from a heroin addic in 1960,needs refinishing but still sounds very good.Any info would be nice. Willie

: : Interesting to see your post. I have an Aria A585; SN 420 ; sounds wonderful ,and is great to play; built to last forever. I paid £5 used from a friend ,and would pay £400 for a mint one if i lost it.

I just replaced the tuning heads on my A-585, SN 354.
One's sleeve was cracked. and turning the know did no good.

It is restrung now and awaiting a finer tuning..

Bought for me in 1967, I think $60-80.

I have a aria a557 #237 and I can not find any info on it either.... Can someone help.. There seems to be a theam with nobody being able to find information on early aria..

KYairi Guitar

Hi my name is roy I purchase a KYairi guitar back in 1975 The serial #is 7969 model#yw1000. I tried to find information on it but had no luck. I appriciate any information that I can get on it That you for your time Roy

Aria A585

I just won the E Bay auction and got my Aria A585 for $40. I do not play yet but will start lessons soon.]. Would love to learn its history, what it's made of-solid wood top or plywood laminant? Any info greatly appreciated.

I have also a Aria a-587 and it is wonderful, but I do not have any info; the serial number of mine is: 373. I would like to know what it is made of and approximately how much it is worth. I paid $150 7 years ago. Thanks

: I have also a Aria a-587 and it is wonderful, but I do not have any info; the serial number of mine is: 373. I would like to know what it is made of and approximately how much it is worth. I paid $150 7 years ago. Thanks

I just got an Aria A-587. no serial number. have you found and new info on this guitar? Aria's own website doesnt have it listed. strange.

Re: Aria a-587 why is this so darn hard to find info on?

Well I am still waiting on info (2 years later). I still have the Aria 587, and just bought me a A 585 for $100. i believe they are all laminate wood; but I don't care because they sound great.

Re: Aria a-587 why is this so darn hard to find info on?

: Well I am still waiting on info (2 years later). I still have the Aria 587, and just bought me a A 585 for $100. i believe they are all laminate wood; but I don't care because they sound great.
I'm searching, too. No luck here either. How much did you pay for the A587?

Aria info

I am also a very happily impressed owner of an old Aria that there is no info on, it is an OW-35 6 steel string acoustic, the shape is not a dreadnought, more like the Gibson J-45, and has a sound that blows just about anything away, as for dating it, the serial number #702012 yet I bought the guitar new in 1985. It is a japnese made guitar
I repeat clearly the model is an OW-35, not the AW- range as they are dreadnoughts

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.