Hiroshi Tamura Classical Guitar

Posted by P Lain on Fri, 06/22/01 - 14:09:52.

I have a 1972 Hiroshi Tamura Calssical 6 string guitar and wonder if anyone might know what it's worth. I don't have the model number at the moment. The guitar is in very good shape.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

guitarra tamura c30 1969

I have a guitarra tamura c30 from either 1969 or 1961. a bit of wear n tear. the date is a little hard to read. any idea of the rareity / worth of this instrument? shoot me an email. davidmorrison@live.com.au

Tamura guitars

I am intrested in buing Tamura Guitars. If anyone would like to sell his guitar, let me know. My Email: ialokin-nicolai@web.de

1977 Tamura classical guitar excellent sound

Would you be interested in purchasing this guitar? Send me an email please with a price if you are keen ; Thanks. Mano

Re: Hiroshi Tamura Classical Guitar R55

: I have a 1974 Hiroshi Tamura p55 Calssical 6 string guitar and wonder if anyone might know what it's worth. I don't have the model number at the moment. The guitar is in very good shape.

Re: Hiroshi Tamura Classical Guitar

what happened to the Tamura guitar? I'm interested

: I have a tamura guitar for over 30 years - unused - P80 number 1980 ... what is the value of this concert guitar today?

: : I have a tamura guitar for over 30 years - unused - P80 number 1980 ... what is the value of this concert guitar today?

I have played on a Tamura P80 since the early 1970's. It is a beautiful instrument. I all those years, I've played other guitars that I like as much, but very few that I like better.

Are you thinking of selling yours? I have no idea what they are worth today. I hope it finds a good home.

I also play these guitars- having two of them a 69 P-50 and a 83 P-100. They play and sound very similarly. I may be selling the 69 as I rarely take it out of the case to play these days.

Follow this link for brazillian rosewood version for sale-

http://www.finefretted.com/html/1970_tamura_p_150.html

: : : I have a tamura guitar for over 30 years - unused - P80 number 1980 ... what is the value of this concert guitar today?

: I have played on a Tamura P80 since the early 1970's. It is a beautiful instrument. I all those years, I've played other guitars that I like as much, but very few that I like better.

: Are you thinking of selling yours? I have no idea what they are worth today. I hope it finds a good home.

I would like to Buy the p-100 modell. Or may be too the other. Please write me If you are intrested and how to ship the guitar to germany. My e-mail is
ialokin-nicolai@web.de

Re: Hiroshi Tamura Flamenco Guitar C100

: I also play these guitars- having two of them a 69 P-50 and a 83 P-100. They play and sound very similarly. I may be selling the 69 as I rarely take it out of the case to play these days.

: Follow this link for brazillian rosewood version for sale-

: http://www.finefretted.com/html/1970_tamura_p_150.html

:
: : : : I have a tamura guitar for over 30 years - unused - P80 number 1980 ... what is the value of this concert guitar today?

: : I have played on a Tamura P80 since the early 1970's. It is a beautiful instrument. I all those years, I've played other guitars that I like as much, but very few that I like better.

: : Are you thinking of selling yours? I have no idea what they are worth today. I hope it finds a good home.

i have this guitar now since 1976 it is a wonderful guitar ,which would hold its own with any great Spainish Luthier or perhaps better A very balanced guitar.I would love to hear from anybody who has or thinks as I, OR WANTS TO SELL a classical or flamenco model

: : http://www.finefretted.com/html/1970_tamura_p_150.html

: :
: : : : : I have a tamura guitar for over 30 years - unused - P80 number 1980 ... what is the value of this concert guitar today?

: : : I have played on a Tamura P80 since the early 1970's. It is a beautiful instrument. I all those years, I've played other guitars that I like as much, but very few that I like better.

: : : Are you thinking of selling yours? I have no idea what they are worth today. I hope it finds a good home.

i have this guitar now since 1976 it is a wonderful guitar ,which would hold its own with any great Spainish Luthier or perhaps better A very balanced guitar.I would love to hear from anybody who has or thinks as I, OR WANTS TO SELL a classical or flamenco model

: : http://www.finefretted.com/html/1970_tamura_p_150.html

: :
: : : : : I have a tamura guitar for over 30 years - unused - P80 number 1980 ... what is the value of this concert guitar today?

: : : I have played on a Tamura P80 since the early 1970's. It is a beautiful instrument. I all those years, I've played other guitars that I like as much, but very few that I like better.

: : : Are you thinking of selling yours? I have no idea what they are worth today. I hope it finds a good home.

: : I have a tamura guitar for over 30 years - unused - P80 number 1980 ... signed by Tamura...what is the value of this concert guitar today?

: what happened to the Tamura guitar? I'm interested

I'm interested also. I have a guitar signed by him and am wondering how much it's worth. How can I find out?

: : what happened to the Tamura guitar? I'm interested

: I'm interested also. I have a guitar signed by him and am wondering how much it's worth. How can I find out?

: : : what happened to the Tamura guitar? I'm interested

: : I'm interested also. I have a guitar signed by him and am wondering how much it's worth. How can I find out?

I also have a 1977 P80 signed Hiroshi Tamura classical guitar. I am trying to get information on it and some idea of what it may be worth.

Do you still have the tamura guitar

: Do you still have the tamura guitar

I am one of the owner of Hiroshi Tamura Classical Guitar model P60, ano 1979 - beautifully kept

I have a p60 Tamura 1970. can anyone give me any information on it? thanks

Looks like he made 10 + or - / yr. I have P30, 1969. Check the action before buying.

: I have a 1972 Hiroshi Tamura Calssical 6 string guitar and wonder if anyone might know what it's worth. I don't have the model number at the moment. The guitar is in very good shape.

Hello P Lain,
Will you sell me your guitar?

John

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2016 , All Rights Reserved.