Tamura Guitars

Posted by Tim Taylor on Sun, 07/15/01 - 22:03:19.

Does H. Tamura or his family still make flemenco Guitars?

Thanks

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

t400 tamura Guitar.

Could you please tell what this guitar is worth.
Regards
Anita

Re: Tamura Guitars

How much is my 10 string Mitsuru Tamura classical gutar worth today. I bought it in 1976 brand new model no. 3000.

: How much is my 10 string Mitsuru Tamura classical gutar worth today. I bought it in 1976 brand new model no. 3000.

HOW MUCH DO YOU WANT FOR IT?

I have a Yoshi Tamura classical P-60 back and sides are solid rosewood and rosewood detailing with ebony fretboard and gold plated tuning hardware. Up for sale or I have a
Rodriguez Flamenco FF. Truely a beautiful instrument
available.

Tamura Classical Guitar Model P60

iroshi Tamura Classical Guitar Model P60 made in Japan by Hiroshi Tamura.

This guitar has a warm, mature voice that plays very easily.
The scale length is 658 mm.
The knut and saddle are made of micarta.
The neck is Honduras Cedar with an Ebony fretboard and Ebony re-enforcing strip.
The top is solid Spruce with beautiful purfling around the soundhole and inlaid banding around the sides and on the back.
The sides are Rosewood veneer, the turners are gold plate.
The neck is straight and there are no cracks or flaws in the guitar but the frets show a small bit of wear.

Please email me with offers

Hi,
Can you email a picture to me? I assume your P-60 is a cedar-top.

Very interested, Gary

: I have a Yoshi Tamura classical P-60 back and sides are solid rosewood and rosewood detailing with ebony fretboard and gold plated tuning hardware. Up for sale or I have a
: Rodriguez Flamenco FF. Truely a beautiful instrument
: available.

can you contact me about price and any other info you have about the tamura? thanks

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.