Re: Old Aria Classical

Advertisement
Posted by Kyle on Wed, 05/11/05 - 14:34:04.

I have just acquired an Aria A555 Classical guitar and I'm trying to figure out how to date it. The serial number is 49312. If anyone has any information on how to date this guitar, please email me at Holdisandushrugz@hotmail.com.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

: I have just acquired an Aria A555 Classical guitar and I'm trying to figure out how to date it. The serial number is 49312. If anyone has any information on how to date this guitar, please email me at Holdisandushrugz@hotmail.com.

Hi, did you find ond out what year is your a555, I have one too s/n 52572, I want to know waht year it is. Cheers

Hi:
I have an old Aria model no. A557. Any idea how much it's worth? How much did you buy your A555 for?.

: Hi:
: I have an old Aria model no. A557. Any idea how much it's worth? How much did you buy your A555 for?

I have the same exact model guitar to. Made in japan! thats so cool. any idea what year it was made in?

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.